News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unofficial Teamspeak Server

Started by Scotty, August 17, 2011, 01:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

And we're back to the new server.  Sorry for the delay and the confusion.  See the first post for connection information.  If you attempt to connect to the old instantvent server, I've shut it off, so you won't be able to.

Forum

Officially quitted

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Snakeman

Scotty

A few may have noticed a large influx of unknown visitors.  I'm sharing the server with another community elsewhere who is playing Battlefield 3 on the PS3 (if that's any indication to how good the mics are in game).  Currently their channel (titled: "OLD GENTLEMEN'S CLUB) is locked down, but it's proving to be a hassle for them with their mobile devices. 

I'll be unlocking that channel this afternoon.  I'll also be assigning server administrator privileges to users "COLONEL-KURTZ18" and "IKILLFOOLZ".  Please be courteous and leave them be.  They strive for good mic discipline in game, so disturbing them will certainly earn you a swift kick or worse from them or I.  I've given them clear instruction to do what they deem necessary to ensure their TS experience is without disturbance.  Please pass this on to your friends who use TS but do not read these forums.  Thanks!

Likewise, if anyone here is a PS3 FPS player, the above two names are the folks to talk to...  If you are over the age of 21 (preferably 25+) that is.

(-.-)

hey i currently got this teamspeak thing and would like to see others join it. i have a microphone thats like in the laptop haha da hell. but ya come on!

Dipz

why you ban me im sorry i wont be a bad littel boy again i promise i just want to say hello  :'(

Scotty

Quote from: Dipz on August 15, 2012, 09:17:59 PM
why you ban me im sorry i wont be a bad littel boy again i promise i just want to say hello  :'(

You're obnoxious, and aren't garnering any favors with anyone I've spoken to about you on TS.  If you have further issues or complaints, please take this to PMs.

igufed

Since Scotty's seems to be MIA at the moment, feel free to use mine..

ts.igufed.com
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

God-I-Suck

Okay sounds good ! Have you guys heard of Raid Call? It's also a really good team speaking program