News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

ravaged lands online

Started by TANK, October 20, 2011, 09:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sk8terboi

Quote from: T-Rok on October 22, 2011, 11:14:07 PM
Quote from: krele on October 22, 2011, 10:54:19 PM
Quote from: Meiun on October 21, 2011, 12:02:18 PM
Quote from: crozier on October 20, 2011, 05:05:46 PM
Yeah a bunch of So-ers played it.
Ceroblitz, Ratchet, Magebolt, Josh (House's cousin), Looperpuck, I, and a few others also played it.
Twas a good game. It had a lot of potential too.

@House and Meiun hates RL too XD
I honestly don't hate anyone elses games, unless they have done something bad when creating it, such as steal or blatantly (key word blatantly) rip off mine or someone elses.
*Giggles*

He quit because his game was exposed of being a stick online ripoff. He stole it, changed some stuff, included new sprites, and published as his own. This is not a speculation, it's a fact supported by full evidence.

Excuse me? Where is the evidence for this accusation.
Agreed with T-Rok
[SSSS]

House

Quote from: sk8terboi on October 23, 2011, 02:50:29 AM
Ceroblitz, Ratchet, Magebolt, Josh (House's cousin), Looperpuck, I, and a few others also played it.

I honestly don't hate anyone elses games, unless they have done something bad when creating it, such as steal or blatantly (key word blatantly) rip off mine or someone elses.
*Giggles*

He quit because his game was exposed of being a stick online ripoff. He stole it, changed some stuff, included new sprites, and published as his own. This is not a speculation, it's a fact supported by full evidence.

Agreed with T-Rok
Agreed with both T-Rok and ska8terboi

TANK

Quote from: House on October 24, 2011, 05:56:51 PM

*Giggles*

Agreed with T-Rok
Agreed with both house T-Rok and ska8terboi

T-Rok

I enjoy the support. For the record, I was part of the production of Ravaged Lands. I know the code that was put into it. I practically watched him build a buildbyte(); message system from the ground up for network communication.

darkflash

DUDE! please put it back up D: . I saw video's and it looked sooo kool but I never got to try it D:

JoEL

Quote from: TANK on October 24, 2011, 06:44:03 PM
Quote from: House on October 24, 2011, 05:56:51 PM

*Giggles*

Agreed with T-Rok
Agreed with both house T-Rok and ska8terboi

Pretty sure when I saw the source code it had a very similar layout and it had many copied scripts from the SO source.

House

ok you have a point there but could you run it again i really loved the game

T-Rok

Quote from: House on October 31, 2011, 06:31:07 AM

He has no point. Similarities will always occur, it's the differences you want to look for. I know for a fact he made it himself. But thanks for admitting you've seen the source for both SO and RO. :)

Scotty

Quote from: T-Rok on October 31, 2011, 01:31:58 PM

He has no point. Similarities will always occur, it's the differences you want to look for. I know for a fact he made it himself. But thanks for admitting you've seen the source for both SO and RO. :)

Dude!  Battlefield 3 TOTALLY ripped off Battlefield: Bad Company 2, they used a similar graphics engine and EVERYTHING, just look at it, the game play is near identical!  Those thieving sonsabitches!

T-Rok

Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2011, 01:50:46 PM

Dude!  Battlefield 3 TOTALLY ripped off Battlefield: Bad Company 2, they used a similar graphics engine and EVERYTHING, just look at it, the game play is near identical!  Those thieving sonsabitches!
This is one of those times I wish I never met Facebook. I'm feeling a craving to hit a like button on your post.

JoEL

I should of made myself more clear, it had exact matches for some scripts (not including the 39dll scripts). And np.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: Scotty on October 31, 2011, 01:50:46 PM

...That analogy isn't even fair. O.o You're comparing two games that are made by the same developer/publisher (in which there would be no wrong doing in copying), to two games made by entirely separate people.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Lucifer

I see drama, oh yes drama, It's so pretty, and witty, and gaaaaaaayyyyy.

House

just plz could you run it again