News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Server Status Thread

Started by Jmac, November 14, 2011, 04:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer11

Starwolf

Wer anderen eine Grube gr?bt, sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen. :)

beTaaaa

[u

Lucifer

Foly

Jmac

It's back up as of 10:18 CST.

Dave123442

House

Slayer11

its online. there is an sg at wall. pls all come to wall!

Gho$t

Is the server currently down? Im stuck on LOADING...  restarted the .exe 3 times now, guess ill try again later.

Meiun

Just thought I'd let you all know that I will likely be trying to make an in person visit to where the server is hosted sometime in the near future. I've tried to have the frequent outage issues looked at by others (as this doesn't seem to be something I can do remotely as most issues are), but clearly that hasn't quite resolved things fully. Clearly going to have to try and find a time where I can deal with it myself.

Jmac

I thought the server was still down, but I attempted to log in and it worked today! So yeah, the servers back up for anyone who wasn't aware.

EDIT: It's down =(
2nd EDIT: It's being iffy. I can log on for a bit before it just abruptly stops and quits.

Meiun

Server should be back up, hopefully for good this time. Got a new router for the server, as it appears that the old one was dying. Let me know if there are any other issues though. Enjoy!

DivineLegend

Server up? I can't connect. Haven't been able to all day at school.

Meiun

It is up, no recorded downtime since the maintenance from what I can see.