News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Server Status Thread

Started by Jmac, November 14, 2011, 04:02:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

I cannot connect to the server, but it seems to be for a different reason then last time. When the server was having power outages or whatever, it would attempt to log in and freeze for about 30 seconds. Now, it tries and fails within ~5 seconds, so I don't know what the problem would be.

Meiun

Quote from: Jmacrules on February 11, 2012, 10:39:57 PM
I cannot connect to the server, but it seems to be for a different reason then last time. When the server was having power outages or whatever, it would attempt to log in and freeze for about 30 seconds. Now, it tries and fails within ~5 seconds, so I don't know what the problem would be.
Server is definitely up at the moment. Just logged in and everything, also saw another couple people on when I did so. Did you make any changes to your computer, network, or security software that might have effected things?

Jmac

Quote from: Meiun on February 12, 2012, 02:43:04 AM
Quote from: Jmacrules on February 11, 2012, 10:39:57 PM
Server is definitely up at the moment. Just logged in and everything, also saw another couple people on when I did so. Did you make any changes to your computer, network, or security software that might have effected things?
It's most likely because I've been using this freaking hospital wifi...Oh well, thanks for the reply man.

beTaaaa

sever down.

now online :)
[u

Foly

Celson

Eugh. The one time I decide to come online to Stick and it's offline. Should rename the game to Stick-Sometimes-Online

ARTgames

chaya

server still offline for so many hrs :<

Bread

I have a dream.. A dream that the stick will soon be online.

Server down. :(

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0