News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

You are banned.

Started by Loganvz123, November 19, 2011, 02:49:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loganvz123

Hello, a few days ago I was playing, and it kept on quitting ever few minutes saying. "Saving Failed." For the next few days it just said cannot reach server and I assumed there were server issues. But today I try log in and it says I am banned?
I would like to appeal to this ban. Also, I am taking part in the tournament tomorrow. :S
~Loganvz
EDIT: If it was an autoban for some reason, that day during playing SO I was constantly using an IP scrambler called fireshield as yes (gasp), I was torrenting PhotoShop illegally.
My record is clean. :3

Lucifer

It's possibly an accident or misunderstanding. Whatever the case, this kind of situation isn't handled here; I recommend emailing Meiun at .

Loganvz123

I sent off an email to exactly one month ago now, and sent off a second 2 weeks later.
I am still awaiting a reply. :|
EDIT: I also really don't want to miss the Christmas event. D:

RayRay

Gee, that must suck, dude. Maybe he accidentally deleted your email? Did you try sending another one?

Meiun

I will take a look when I get the chance. Your emails must have somehow ended up in my junk or something. I normally check that, but they must have flew under the radar this time.

Loganvz123

Thanks for your support, I hope to get back to playing soon.