News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Problem

Started by House, December 04, 2011, 12:01:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

excuse me i just gotta add this. My computer automatically logs its self off because of information reasons but when i log back on stickonline comes up like this.

Saving Falied

sly 3 4 me

Not sure what you mean by information reasons, but I'm assuming that you're asking why it logs you off, since the reason why it says saving failed is because the network is probably going on standby. By log off I assume it also is trying to switch users? If it were logged off completely, there would be no stick online to come back to when seeing saving failed.. Maybe elaborate on the information reasons.

House

it logs off it self so if i accidently forget to log off it logs off for me so robbers cant get into my information.

Jmac

From what I understand, his user settings are set so that his computer locks and must be relogged into after a certain period of time. If you had Stick Online up and left your computer alone for that period of time and it locked, then that's why you are getting the Saving Failed error.

Possible Solution: When you log out or your computer goes to some type of lock mode, the connection with the server is interrupted and you receive the saving failed error upon logging back in.

RayRay

In other words, you might want to check your control panel. System and Security is where you might find it, as well as Power Options in the Screen Saver panel.

House

thx guys ill lock this topic now