News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Apple "magic" mouse

Started by scsox, December 25, 2011, 10:54:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scsox

Well, I bought one of those apple "magic" mouses along with a mac mini recently. Anyway, the thing is the most ridicules invention. It has so many retarded things you can do with it and just always screws me up. Idk if it's just me or something but I don't understand why anyone would prefer such an outrageous piece of junk over the old (and simple) mouse we all love. Not to mention the 100$ the thing cost.

Anyways, I'm just wondering what you guys have to say about these "magic" mice.

11clock

I looked at the page on the magic mouse. Other than the ability to scroll sideways, it looks like an ordinary mouse with no buttons, and it looks a bit complicated.

The mac mini is pretty good, though. I've had mine for two years and it has yet to fail me. It's not the best computer in the world, but it can run pretty much any game with Bootcamp.

Yankyal

Quote from: 11clock on December 26, 2011, 10:14:46 AM
I looked at the page on the magic mouse. Other than the ability to scroll sideways, it looks like an ordinary mouse with no buttons, and it looks a bit complicated.
Can you clarify?  Scroll sideways? Can't any optical mouse do this?
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

11clock

Quote from: Yankyal on December 30, 2011, 10:59:02 PM
You can scroll up and down with an average mouse, but not left and right. There's only one scroll wheel, and it's vertical.

darkflash

Well in my opinion that's just !@#$ing pointless if you click in the mouse wheel and move to the side you can scroll sideways..

ARTgames

Yankyal

Quote from: 11clock on December 30, 2011, 11:07:49 PM
Quote from: Yankyal on December 30, 2011, 10:59:02 PM
You can scroll up and down with an average mouse, but not left and right. There's only one scroll wheel, and it's vertical.
Click the middle mouse wheel and behold, a 4 directional arrow thing appears. You don't even have to scroll. I can do that on my $10 mouse.

This sounds like a ripoff, $100 my ass. Yet another example of how you can slap a !@#$ing Apple label on anything and sell it for ten times its actual worth. Branding at its best.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10