News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Amazing 11 Year Old Athlete

Started by 11clock, January 23, 2012, 05:16:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

RayRay

That's amazing but I think the commentator needs to calm down a little...

KaptainKohl

We had to do all that dribbling stuff in 8th grade when i was on the team. most of that is not that hard. The commentator just makes it seam like this is amazing and that no other kid can do this.

God-I-Suck

Scotty

Quote from: RayRay on January 23, 2012, 05:29:05 PM
That's amazing but I think the commentator needs to calm down a little...

It's all part of the presentation.  If the commentator gets worked up, it's expected that the audience will get worked up as well, which helps with contextualizing the scale of the kid's abilities.

Quite the talent/gift by the way, not many people, even full grown men or women, have that sort of coordination and ability to repeat every step identically every time.

11clock

Quote from: KaptainKohl on January 23, 2012, 05:37:28 PM
We had to do all that dribbling stuff in 8th grade when i was on the team. most of that is not that hard. The commentator just makes it seam like this is amazing and that no other kid can do this.
Did you watch the whole video? There's some pretty crazy stuff near the end, and he ran a mile in less than five minutes at age 11.

Lucifer