News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Not able to connect

Started by DivineLegend, January 24, 2012, 06:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DivineLegend

I'm using the school internet, and am unable to connect to SO. I've been trying to see if there is any reason for this, but can't find anything at all as nothing is restricted online as it is a college. This laptop is an older one and still runs XP. Anyone know anything about something like this?

sly 3 4 me

In the other thread you said you can't connect, do you mean it just displays the message forever; or does it shut down the client after a few minutes as if the server is down?

DivineLegend

Doesn't shut down my client at all. It's still up right now actually

God-I-Suck

sly 3 4 me

Maybe try to allow the game if you have a firewall up or something.. Not really sure why it would be blocked though. Maybe someone there doesn't like Stick Online and put the IP on your blocked network list.  :P

DivineLegend

I don't have any firewalls up that I know of. I'll try and connect to SO on this comp when I get home. And yes God-I-Suck, I am at school. Just started networking and hardware classes this semester. :)

Meiun

If it isn't some some or security software issue, then I'd most likely attribute it to your school setup. I know a lot of schools often have some pretty intricate or difficult network setups.

DivineLegend

Blast our under budgeted community college for having an intricate networking setup...