News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Malware problem

Started by House, February 16, 2012, 04:46:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

House

i was going to look onto the topic super smash bros. when a malware warning came up

RayRay

...That sentence is too broad to give any help. Are you using Google Chrome? Close Chrome, revisit the Smash Bros. topic, and then post what the bolded website is. I'm pretty sure it's a picture from [forbiddensite]. Don't worry about that. Just ignore it if you get the warning again.

If it's from your anti-virus, then I'm not sure what you should do.

ARTgames

I would like to point out that also crozier avatar is from [forbiddensite]. So it could be him also if chrome is giving you problems.

Meiun

Quote from: ARTgames on February 16, 2012, 05:21:35 PM
I would like to point out that also crozier avatar is from [forbiddensite]. So it could be him also if chrome is giving you problems.
What Art said. Chrome warns you if there are links (even contained in avatar images and such) coming form sites it doesn't trust. But don't worry, nothing is going to happen from a bad avatar image by itself even if it were from a sketchy site. Either way, I believe it has been taken care of.

House