News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Trying to get Microphone to Work

Started by 11clock, April 10, 2012, 10:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I'm trying to get my microphone to work on my Mac Mini that's running Windows XP via Boot Camp. I've been trying to follow tutorials I found on Google, but I'm always hitting brick walls. Here is my attempt to follow what most of the tutorials said.

I plug in my microphone into the pink microphone slot and get this notice.

I open up the volume control, click options, then click properties.

Now here is where I run into issues. The tutorial tells me to select 'Recording,' but it doesn't let me. I noticed that I have my audio output selected, so I switched it to my audio input.

Now the tutorial tells me to make sure 'Microphone' is checked, but I don't see that anywhere. I don't know what to do next; my microphone still can't record anything. Can someone help me?

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

11clock

ARTgames

Maybe its a bad port. If you have a USB mic try that out.

11clock

Quote from: ARTgames on April 11, 2012, 10:59:19 PM
Maybe its a bad port. If you have a USB mic try that out.

My USB mic works, but it's inconvenient for me to use. I have to put it in a cup to keep it up right. The mic I want to get working is part of my headset.

ARTgames

Does the headset your trying to use work on other computers? Maybe its the one not working.