News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Inventory Slot 1

Started by T-Rok, June 25, 2009, 10:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GaZ

GaZ's invent. I like the froggy :)

Ewein's invent. With 1 agi, what else would I have in slot 1! (Wasn't that lucky to get bbe's early) ;)

OrGaZm's invent. Haven't really paid much attention to this invent, haven't clue why I have viking still. (Except for Mr. P's comment of course).

HaZZe

Danimal

Quote from: Lingus on August 04, 2009, 09:08:32 PM
I'm sorry, that is far and beyond THE most luckiest account EVAR. Really, the only rares you don't have would be green beret, IS, and DH... but with everything you DO have, why would you care about those items?

Damn, I can't even hate you... It's like a freak of nature...
I'm guessing you've never seen DC's account...It comes from people who play alot. You can't really expect all that much from playing once every so often.

igufed

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Lingus

Quote from: Danimal on August 05, 2009, 07:01:21 AM
I'm sorry, that is far and beyond THE most luckiest account EVAR. Really, the only rares you don't have would be green beret, IS, and DH... but with everything you DO have, why would you care about those items?

I'm guessing you've never seen DC's account...It comes from people who play alot. You can't really expect all that much from playing once every so often.
Dan, you forget I used to play waaaaaaaaaaay more than I do now. I was probably one of the more active players. I never had that good of luck. I'm sorry dude... It's just...

I've not seen DC's account. What all does he have?

Danimal

Quote from: Lingus on August 07, 2009, 03:39:58 AM
Quote from: Danimal on August 05, 2009, 07:01:21 AM

Dan, you forget I used to play waaaaaaaaaaay more than I do now. I was probably one of the more active players. I never had that good of luck. I'm sorry dude... It's just...

I've not seen DC's account. What all does he have?
My view is that with a smaller/closer community on the donor server, rare item drops are spread between fewer players. Evidence for this is shown by DH being a common hat recently with the numbers with greater than the numbers without.
Anyways, DC just about has it all (DH,IS,Slasher,DKH,GS,SH,GB,Fed,BBE the lot), with the exception of the very latest content updates to which I add, he hasn't played alot since.

Lingus

It's possible... but you also have to consider that with less players, the rare bosses/mini-bosses don't spawn as often.

GaZ

Quote from: Lingus on August 07, 2009, 09:14:05 PM
It's possible... but you also have to consider that with less players, the rare bosses/mini-bosses don't spawn as often.

One other factor here....
On the public server, who really knows how many people did get rare drops and just stopped playing.

Also, on the donor server the increase on the skelly spawn rate would also up the odds of a DS spawning.

But yeah, let's just go with it and say Dan is a lucky old fart. ;)
and Lingus is an unlucky sod.

Forum

Quote from: GaZ on August 10, 2009, 07:40:55 AM
K lol i'm pretty unlucky to with just a DH/GS/beret got from deluxe anyway nice inventory's people.
Officially quitted

Looperpuck

Tis my nooby lil inventory.  Not much yet, but getting there.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lingus

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:14:55 AM
K lol i'm pretty unlucky to with just a DH/GS/beret got from deluxe anyway nice inventory's people.
That's not unlucky at all...

crozier

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 08:14:55 AM
Quote from: GaZ on August 10, 2009, 07:40:55 AM
You had IS.

Forum

Quote from: crozier on August 11, 2009, 06:06:23 PM
You had IS.
Yea but i don't have one now and a DS will never give me a second one in my SO career again :(
Officially quitted

sk8terboi

dont have a sceen shot right know but its wizard hat,dragoon helm, tophat, and skull mask xD
[SSSS]

sk8terboi

Quote from: Forum on August 11, 2009, 06:44:58 PM
Quote from: crozier on August 11, 2009, 06:06:23 PM
You had IS.
Yea but i don't have one now and a DS will never give me a second one in my SO career again :(
who are you again forum i forgot lol >.>
[SSSS]