News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ending?

Started by aedan, May 21, 2012, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aedan

I keep seeing people saying stuff about Stick-Online end game content and stuff like that. Is SO ending? There isnt as much people online and on the forums aanymore so I could see why its ending. :(   :'(

Ceroblitz

To put it simply, no, it is not.

The fact that SOv2 has a low chance of having any future content updates somewhat shows that, but as SOv3 is in progress and such... that really doesn't define SO ending as a whole.

Lingus

The definition of end-game content in an MMO is basically activities in the game that people can do when they hit the max level cap. So basically what do you do when you get most/all of the items and can't level up any more. The answer in SO at this point is PvP and/or dick around.

Talking about end-game has nothing to do with the game itself ending.

aedan

Quote from: Lingus on May 21, 2012, 01:00:31 PM
The definition of end-game content in an MMO is basically activities in the game that people can do when they hit the max level cap. So basically what do you do when you get most/all of the items and can't level up any more. The answer in SO at this point is PvP and/or dick around.

Talking about end-game has nothing to do with the game itself ending.
Oh okay! I understand. Thanks

Lucifer

Quote from: Lingus on May 21, 2012, 01:00:31 PM
The answer in SO at this point is PvP and/or dick around.
Mostly that.

Meiun

Quote from: aedan on May 21, 2012, 11:20:28 AM
I keep seeing people saying stuff about Stick-Online end game content and stuff like that. Is SO ending? There isnt as much people online and on the forums aanymore so I could see why its ending. :(   :'(
No, Stick Online is not ending. It is just sort of in hibernation while we slowly work on V3. Once V3 is finally released, I fully hope for things to come back to life.

aedan

Quote from: Meiun on May 21, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
No, Stick Online is not ending. It is just sort of in hibernation while we slowly work on V3. Once V3 is finally released, I fully hope for things to come back to life.
Ill make sure to tell all my friends when it comes out!

RayRay

Quote from: Meiun on May 21, 2012, 05:44:12 PM
I'm glad few of us have stopped watching the forums. If this keeps up to v3, it might as well be as active as v2's early years. And more.