News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unfortunate event

Started by crozier, June 20, 2012, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I really only know Seifer for helping me get started in Ashen Empires (I no longer play it though), and I've seen him on Stick Online several times.

This is horrible news, indeed. I strongly believe that suicide doesn't solve anything, it only makes things worse for others.

Rest in peace, Seifer. It's a shame you had to leave this world in such a tragic way.

Meiun

I left work a bit early today after hearing the news. Seifer had been around since the very beginning, and was a good friend to many of us. It's really tough to accept that someone so young, whom many of us have known such a long time is now gone. I will forever remember him for helping Stick Online become what many of us remember it as at its best. He was there through it all, and I know I will miss him very much. I've made a slightly more officia news post on the matter for those of you who are interested: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2629.msg55640#new

EpicPhailure

That's horrifying news...I wish I had gotten to known him better than I had. Just goes to show how life doesn't wait for you to get with the program, I guess.

RIP.

havok

I'm really sorry to hear this news he was a great guy from what I know I never really talked to him much but he did all ways give me a hard time about my spire and bc so early in the game I wish him well in the next life rest in peace seif.   And I was going to ask if we could do that statue thing or maybe all pitch in and get some so flower and a few pics of him and so sent to his grave he did a lot for this game

Tyco-RC

Wow thats terrible news for all his friends and family.

I didnt really know him that well but in-game he was a great guy and i'm sure he will be truely missed by all.

RIP Seifer  :(

Also seeing Havoks post, maybe there could be a Statue in-game of Seifer. I'm sorry if thats something that will offened people but It could be a nice way for people to remember him.

Sorry again to all and I apologise to anyone that is offended by the idea.  :(
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

God-I-Suck

And to think just a while ago I was playing Stick Online with him .. I never would of thought something like this would ever happen .. RIP.

havok

Quote from: Tyco-RC on June 20, 2012, 04:19:32 PM
Wow thats terrible news for all his friends and family.

I didnt really know him that well but in-game he was a great guy and i'm sure he will be truely missed by all.

RIP Seifer  :(

Also seeing Havoks post, maybe there could be a Statue in-game of Seifer. I'm sorry if thats something that will offened people but It could be a nice way for people to remember him.

Sorry again to all and I apologise to anyone that is offended by the idea.  :(
Dustin maid a topic about and and said there would be in v3

Tyco-RC

Yeah, Dan just told me about it.

Sorry again to all.

:'(
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Lucifer

This can't be true.. Suicide? He was on Teamspeak playing League of Legends with us just last month, always laughing and good spirited.. but.. if he went into a depression that would explain why I haven't seen him since then. !@#$..

I didn't know him too well nor talk to him often, but even then he had made an impression on me, I think that goes to show what kind of person Seifer was. We became friends when I noticed he often used the handle Hot-Soup, the nickname for a character in my favorite book Ender's Game. He taught me how to play Magic The Gathering, and I never once beat him. He turned me onto other epic book series like A Song of Ice and Fire, and The Wheel of Time; a series which both of us were excitedly awaiting the finale of..

Rest easy Frank.

Chaos

Me and Seif may have had our disagreements in the past, but this, this is a horrible turn of events.  I'm all for an in-game statue in his honor, and will sprite it, if need be.

RIP man, RIP.  Wish you could have resolved things a better way.   :-\
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Bella

I am usually an observer of the forums rather than an avid poster but with a tragic situation like this I cannot stay mute.

RIP Seifer. I have only really talked to you a handful of times but you have always been an amazing GM and a huge part of this community. You will certainly be missed, man. 

krele

This is horrible. I'm speechless really. I didn't know him that much personally, but man he was such a cheerful guy. To tell the truth, he was the only GM that I exceptionally liked.

Farewell, the inventor of JesusCannon!

Mr Pwnage

While our interaction was limited until recent months, I can say it was a pleasure to chat with you over Skype or Scott's Teamspeak and play League of Legends and Minecraft together. You always had a very peculiarly genuine personality that is not often found in people, especially over the internet. It's been a privilege to know and play with you man. Those countless times you ulted me with Shen will not be forgotten. :) I'm very sorry things turned out the way they did, and only wish you had said something and I would have gladly helped. You will forever be in my thoughts, rest in peace big guy.

-Ben
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Hikarikuen

He was really an important part of this game, and this game was part of my life growing up. It might sound ridiculous, but I think a part of my childhood goes with him. He'll be missed.

venuse

man this really makes me sad, i didnt know the guy but he always seemed to be a nice dude.  may he rest in peace :'(