News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unfortunate event

Started by crozier, June 20, 2012, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Wow, just got home from work to see this. It's probably easy to say this, as someone who's never been through a depression that would make me ever consider suicide, but I wish people would talk to someone.. anyone.. before deciding on this. I didn't know him extremely well, but it always saddens me to hear news like this as too many young people end their life before it has barely started. I've had to see way too many friends go through the aftermath of their friend/family member committing suicide and it is heartbreaking. My sympathies go to his family and close friends, because they're the ones who are going to have to be strong now.
Anyways, I hope he's found some peace.

DeamonClawz

He was a great friend, of the most genuine kind. My regards to his family and loved ones. I wish I would've been able to lend my hand.

Take care man, I'll miss you. You were the epitome of a compassionate human being.

Cactuscat222

Damn.

I always saw him on MSN - talked to him on a few occasions, mostly related to SO... but not anytime recently. :/

He was a really cool guy, I really enjoyed my interactions with him.

Rest in peace.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Snakeman

Oh god, this is awful news.

I remember going through the old evaluations to join the Shadies, and he was totally down for letting me in, saying that I was pretty damn good and he wanted me in the Shadies. It was awesome to hear, and he was an awesome guy overall. I think I can speak on behalf of everybody in the Shady Gang (who all seem to have disappeared except for a small few that still linger around and post here and there, myself included in the latter description) that he was a damn great clan leader, and we will all miss him greatly.

I would also like to suggest we have a mini-event memorial service for him right here on the donor server, which will include the revealing of his statue/monument of rememberance. Finally, I'd like to request that anybody who is still in contact with any of the old Shady Gang members that no longer post or visit the forum frequently, to pass the news to them, and if such an event happens, to notify them of its happening so that they can attend. I know I'll be there, donning my Shady hat in rememberance of the top Shady boss.

Rest in peace, Seif. I'm sure you're keeping it real up above just as well as you have been down here. We'll miss ya, buddy.

sly 3 4 me

Sad to see something like this happen; I did not talk to him outside the game, but when he was online he was friendly and helpful to players around him.

Rest in peace, Seifer.  :'(

Titan

I didn't really know Frank that well, but he always seemed like an amazing guy. I've played stick online for awhile now and he's always been around it seems like. Its hard to imagine the game without him being there. My thoughts are with his family and close friends. Rest is peace man.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Ceroblitz

what

I do not believe this, but as most posts lead his certain death to be true, I cannot say much, this is really upsetting and unfortunate. I remember talking to him often about his gm weapon and remaking it and making a new animation for it as well as planning it for the next game as well.. but .. man... this just totally puts me at a loss for words.

Azza

Terrible news and a tragic way to leave. I personally didn't know him well, and rarely spoke to him, but judging by what others have said, he was a great man and he always seemed to be friendly and nice. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Rest in peace Frank.

SantaClaws

I never really spoke with Seifer, but seeing this did make me very upset. Its terrible knowing someone from this community that feels so close as to a family to some people went to these lengths to put his problems behind him. As scott said earlier, this is a very unfortunante way to deal with things, and there are lots of people out there that can help and talk you throught everything. I'm very sorry to hear this has happened to a valued member of this community, Frank was a great person and I do wish I got to experience talking to him. My best wishes go out to Frank's family and friends. I do feel terribly sick to my stomach and upset that this has happened. We will all miss you Frank, you where a beloved member of this community. I hope somehwere up there you have found your peace and are at peace. Rest in peace Frank. You will not be forgotten.

Matty_Richo

This is absolutely devastating.

Seifer was a really great guy and it is truly sad to see him go, especially like this. I actually knew a guy, only 17 years old, who committed suicide at the end of last year and I have seen the impact it can have on both those close to him and those who had never even met him.
I would love to reiterate what Scotty said. Suicide is a much too drastic measure to take, I don't think there could be any time in which suicide is a good solution.

My prayers are with his friends and family. R.I.P

tehrozzy

This is the closest I've had to a friend taking their life, and it's heart wrenching. It's sad to see one of our great members leave us forever.

JoEL

Very sad and shocking news! I just had to comment in this topic to show respect.

I remember talking to him on stick-online many times about him trying to have the "perfect build", we would have many long discussions. He seemed like such a nice guy, we have indeed lost a valuable member and GM R.I.P Seifer.

- Joel

Epsilon72200

I haven't really interacted with this community much lately, but I still check the forums occasionally to see what's up, and I must say I am incredibly shocked to hear about this.

Though I barely spoke with him directly, I kinda felt like I knew him due to how active he was. Like many others have said, he really was a great, and important part of the community, and it is very sad to see something like this happen. I hope all those who were affected by his passing can emotionally recover.

Rest in peace, Seifer.
a.k.a. "[NIN]", "EpsiloNIN" and "PudgeNIN".

stick d00d

Certainly tragic news to hear someone taking their life. I myself have lost a friend this way. My grandfather took his life when my mom was only 17. It really has tremendous effect on close ones. I never really got to know Seifer, but I did talk to him a few times in-game. I never had any problem with him and he seemed to have an all around good personality about him. I wish people would reach out to others before making such a terrible decision. But, it is what it is and all that can be said now is Rest In Peace.  :'(

Torch

This is crazy I can't even believe it. I've known Seifer for something like 7 years. RIP buddy you will be missed