News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Unfortunate event

Started by crozier, June 20, 2012, 11:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draxx

I haven't been a part of SO for a long time but I come back here every once in awhile over the years to check up on things.  I just checked today to read about this tragedy.   :'(

Seifer was one of the great pillars of this community and for as long as I can remember there being a SO I remember Seifer.  What has happened pulls on the strings of my heart.  I barely knew Seifer personally but I know his impact on this entire community was significant.

I sit here and struggle to cope with the reality of this tragedy and pray that he can be at peace now and give my condolences and best wishes for those that were close to him.

Kbob32

RIP my friend.  I haven't had the pleasure of too many experiences with him but all that I have had the pleasure of having were certainly enjoyable.  He was about as cool and level headed as you could get from what I had gathered and to find such a horrible thing has happened to him is indeed painful.  I struggled with depression for a good while and contemplated suicide for a long time.  My problem was that I basically tried to destroy all of my social life by removing myself from friends and family and isolating myself inside my head.  I felt like the future was something that I had no intentions of dealing with and a futile effort.

Thankfully with the help of some friends I was able to be helped back upon my feet and able to look at life with a new perspective that if I wanted something to change that I could.  I only wish that frank had the pleasure of a new outlook on life.

As Scotty mentioned before, please do not let yourself feel like you have nobody in the world to turn to.  Try and reach out, it may be scary and you may feel like its pointless but trust me, reaching out is the single greatest thing you can do.
VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!!!!!!!

MetalMatt

RIP. I knew him a little bit, we spoke a few times outside of the game and i was very saddened to learn of his passing, he was a good man, a great loss to the community. =[ im not good with things like this so ill keep it short...