News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Path Of Exile

Started by Jmac, July 01, 2012, 09:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

Just thought I'd share this game with you guys since quite a few of you enjoyed the Diablo series: www.pathofexile.com
WTF is...Path Of Exile(Old version of game)

Path of Exile is a free to play online ARPG developed by Grinding Gear Games in New Zealand. It has a similar playstyle to Diablo 2 with updated graphics. The game is currently in closed beta, however every 5 minutes, a beta key is sent to 1 member of the website (or you can buy one).

Currently, the game only has 2 Acts and 4 difficulties, but by August, the Open beta is expected to be out with a third act and more end game content. The game also features 6 playable character classes specializing in the 3 main stats: Strength, Dexterity, and Intelligence. PoE utilizes a massive skill tree full of passive skills, and a "gem" system for active skills.

The game is very entertaining in my opinion, and I suggest that if you like Diablo style ARPG's like Torchlight, you should at least register on the website for a chance to get a key. Many members of the community also do giveaways of friend keys that current beta members receive every so often.

Edit: The developers have stated that they do not support Pay to Win, however they will have a cash shop to buy things like extra character slots, but nothing that makes one character better than another.