News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

"Crozier, if Titan is the stalker/mafia cop, then he would probably be pretending to be a role that he knows. IMO, I believe he is mafia, and seeing as Tidus voted with him in getting rid of kohl for no real reason, they may be two mafia members. Seeing as croz is supposedly a third-party, I'm pro-town and kohl is supposedly pro-town, they would have to be the only two left. If we lynch one, one of us will die during the night and there will either be: (supposedly) 1 third party, 1 townie, 1 mafia; 2 townies, 1 mafia, and one of us would win. However if I'm entirely wrong, there would be: 1 third party, 2 mafia; 1 townie, 2 mafia, and they would win. This is to say that crozier is truly the survivor. I could have gotten a false tracking on him due to another person's role, or your role could have some anti-track ability (idk)."

crozier

"Hmm... Here are the things I noticed. Tidus is indeed band-wagoning which is a maftell (and he hasn't outed his role).
Also a Mafia cop would only receive a notice saying the target's role, not his report. How would titan know kap's report? Makes me feel Kap is copying his counterclaim.
And jmac, we don't know how many mafia there is... If there is 2 I could easily side with them, just saying."

11clock

At the moment, KaptainKohl has the most votes.

Jmac

"Well then I say we vote Tidus. Since we don't know who is who between kohl and Titan, I say we get rid of Tidus since we don't know his role. If one those two is a mafia cop, it wont matter if they investigate me or you croz, and it seems that one mafioso may already have use his role on the bus driver, but of that I'm unsure. Anyhow, the mafia cop's role would essentially be useless next night, so better to rid the unknown role. Me, you(croz), and someone else have to vote together, otherwise we'll have to rely on chance.

I vote Tidus for now, but I need two others to prevent lynching a possible townie.

Hmm, now that I think back, Titan said his second drive was Tidus and YFL, meaning Tidus was supposedly saved. However if Tidus is mafia, then we'll know Titan is too, seeing as a mafioso wouldn't be targeted by his own."

11clock

Jmac

"If croz and kohl don't vote Tidus before it's time to lynch, change my vote to Titan please.
To croz: If only you vote with me and we lose the dice roll, you should agree to change your vote to Titan and so will I so that he will have 3 votes, it's your choice though. Can we do that sir 11clock? =p

crozier

"Well I feel like its best for me to vote Tidus..."
Croz votes: Tidus

11clock

KaptainKohl-2
Tidus-2
Titan-1

If the day ends with a tie, dice will determine who gets his neck cracked. Once the dice have been rolled, the lynch will take place immediately, and votes can not be changed.

Jmac

"Kohl, if want a 100% chance of living through today, vote with me and croz!"

Titan

Will switch my vote to Tidus so its not up to chance.
Livin' in a lonely world.

Jmac

"Whoever is the real bus driver, swap me and whoever is pretending to be the bus driver tonight, please. Not that you have to, but if 11clock does things the way I would, the town will win by morning. That is, if kohl and Titan both survive the lynching."

KaptainKohl

"k i will switch you because i know that i wont die tonight because if i do my role will be shown up as Bus Driver and then it will be clear that Titian is Mafia and everyone will vote for him tomorrow, but, they might just kill me anyway because im pro-town also and all that leaves is Jmac to die the next night and they win, this is so confusing, so its really up to a 50/50 chance on this move, and i will change my vote so its not chance though i want to vote titian because i know he is Mafia"

New Vote: Tidus

11clock

If whoever is the Bus Driver dies, assuming that there is one, his role won't be revealed, only his faction, just like the rest of the players (except for modkills).

Day 3 ends in 1 hour 15 minutes.

KaptainKohl

"Anyway it will still say Pro-Town and that would mean that Titian was lying and is Mafia"

11clock

A lot of discussion today. Two people claiming Bus Driver, someone claiming Survivor, and someone claiming Tracker. Yep, a lot of claims. However, one person didn't claim a role, and that was Tidus. Suspicion arose, and he was brought to the noose.

Oops, looks like Tidus was innocent! Don't worry, it's not over yet!

TIDUS WAS LYNCHED. HE WAS PRO-TOWN.

Night 3 has begun.

Alive:
RayRay KaptainKohl
Jmacrules
Titan
crozier

Dead:
Hi756 (Mafia Trapper) (modkilled Night 1)
Lucifer (shot Night 1)
YayForLife (shot Night 2)
Grim_Reaper (Vengeful) (shot Night 2)
theskyisblue (shot by Grim_Reaper beginning of Day 3)
Tidus (lynched Day 3)

QuotePossible Roles (except for special roles): http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Possible Modifiers: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers&oldid=69430

Each faction has a special role that's not listed on the provided websites.