News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskyisblue

"Oh, so most people waste the first day and our first chance to get ahead? Sorry, my bad again..."

RayRay

"The usual ratio from townies to Mafia is 2:1. This ratio is what causes LYLO not to happen too soon. However this is a blind game, and 11clock may have used some crazy roles from mafiascum.net. I say your chances of getting a Mafia member is maybe 33%. 1, 2, or 3, and if you get a 2 or 3, the townies will already be in trouble.

Now if we No Lynch, chances will rise as this percentage will most likely become 37.5%, but this dramatically increases once we finally grab some suspicion. Plus we are not sure what roles others have. They may raise it, they may not.
If we had lynched a townie, that will most likely put the percentage at 42.8%. We will have few leads to suspicion at this point.
If we lynched a Mafia, then congratulations, we are already winning.

These are just my thoughts of strategy for now."

Hi756

"RayRay has given some good points. We don't know what the roles are, so if we blind vote, we could get rid of somebody important, followed by mafia probably taking out another important role. If we let Mafia kill one person, that's one more person than we would have after a blind vote. And we could be saving somebody that has an important role in the town! These are my thoughts."
This is my signature.....great.

theskyisblue

"Wow, you're right! 4.5% better chance is definitely worth doing nothing for! Everyone should just NL, with no discussion involved! That'll definitely get us somewhere in regards to suspicion! In fact, if we do this very same thing on day 2, the ratio will get even better! I love this idea! Do nothing, everybody!"

RayRay

"Well I have a question for you: What can we discuss?"

Grim_Reaper

"Well it appears that we are in some kind of shamble. I think we should play this safe and think this out logically" - NL

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

11clock

2 hours 40 minutes until Day 1 is over.

theskyisblue

Quote from: RayRay on July 26, 2012, 01:53:54 AM
"Well I have a question for you: What can we discuss?"

"I'm sorry, I thought what we were doing was discussing...I guess I just had my definitions mixed up. Communicating ideas back and forth using sentences must not be what discussion is these days... It's kind of crazy, considering that with the colossal amount that was being said before I chimed in, I thought I could actually spark up some discussion.  Even though I now know a little about how you think about this game and about your playing strategy, this was definitely a total waste of time! I'm sorry for the disturbance!"

11clock

RayRay

"Well that was a discussion, but I was asking what other subjects we could talk about. And I do agree that it was a waste of time. Look! The sun's falling. Time to sleep everyone! Let's see who the Mafia gets..."

theskyisblue

"Good, you agree! I'm glad! It's not like my goal was to get a conversation going on day 1 so that we would go in with at least a little bit to work on! I was just being stupid!"

11clock

Despite Theskyisblue's sarcastic rants, everyone else decides to vote No Lynch.

"Okay, No Lynch, come on up..."

No Lynch was lynched on Day 1. He was on no one's side.

Night 1 has begun.
No one can post here for the night, and only the Mafia are allowed to PM each other.
All night roles PM me what you want to do. Your first PM is the final decision, no takebacks.

QuotePossible Roles (except for special roles): http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Possible Modifiers: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers&oldid=69430

Each faction has a special role that's not listed on the provided websites.

11clock

Hi756 HAS BEEN MODKILLED. HE WAS THE MAFIA TRAPPER (Special Mafia Role).
The trap that he placed has been removed from existence.
Following reason: Telling one of the guys he trapped that he knew he was a nightrole, outside of the game. (The Mafia Trapper's traps reveal to the trapper who fell into them.)

His role was revealed as punishment. This is a very crucial Mafia rule that was broken.
Also, all future modkills will reveal roles. You have been warned.

11clock

I've decided to leave the topic unlocked for the rest of Night 1, so if anyone wants to say something publicly about the death of Hi756, please say it now.

Hi756

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo I'm a ghost
I would like to say something. And that is that I'm sorry. I slipped up.
This is my signature.....great.