News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

YayForLife was up, late at night. He was on his computer playing this amazing game that everyone has been talking about lately, Stick Mafia: The Revival. He was so into this masterpiece that he didn't even notice someone kicking down his door, gun in hand.

The sun rises as the remaining seven suspects enter the town square.

"YayForLife is dead," 11clock announces.

As everyone started getting back into the discussion, Crozier noticed that Grim_Reaper hasn't been saying anything, just standing there. Crozier looked down on the ground around the silent person to see a puddle of blood. "Grim_Reaper, you're hurt!" Crozier cries out.

Grim_Reaper snickers, pulls out a gun, fires it at Theskyisblue, then falls over.

YAYFORLIFE HAS BEEN SHOT. HE WAS PRO-TOWN.

GRIM_REAPER HAS BEEN SHOT. HE WAS VENGEFUL PRO-TOWN.

Day 3 has begun.

THESKYISBLUE HAS BEEN SHOT BY GRIM_REAPER. HE WAS PRO-TOWN.

Alive:
RayRay KaptainKohl
Jmacrules
Titan
crozier
Tidus

Dead:
Hi756 (Mafia Trapper) (modkilled Night 1)
Lucifer (shot Night 1)
YayForLife (shot Night 2)
Grim_Reaper (Vengeful) (shot Night 2)
theskyisblue (shot by Grim_Reaper beginning of Day 3)

QuotePossible Roles (except for special roles): http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Possible Modifiers: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers&oldid=69430

Each faction has a special role that's not listed on the provided websites.

KaptainKohl

"Wow! so many people died last night, only few of us left, we must find the Mafia!"

11clock

You guys still think that not lynching is a good idea? ::)

Titan

"Five of us left, and we can assume at most there are 2 mafia left, and at least 1"(Not sure if it was said anywhere how it was split up)

If there is two, and we lynch a townie, its gg, but if there is only one, this gives us a chance to rl today and hope to hit a maf.(Unless someone has reports)
Livin' in a lonely world.

crozier

"Well Im just gonna go out and say this... My role is the survivor. Frankly everyone else has to out thier roles if we wanna survive this. I think there is a vigil out there (or perhaps a paranoid guh owner) so he might be our last hope. I am 1 of the possible 3rd parties and there is likely 2 more mafia. (or 1 mafia and 1 other 3rd party. Not too sure).
Anyway, I say we claim and see where that gets us. If anyone contradicts another or beleives somebody is maf, we might get passed this..."

Titan

"Bus driver here, drove you(crozier) and Lucifer night one, though that doesn't seem like it work out well for us."

KaptainKohl

"Well, that's weird, i don't remember ever seeing another bus driver, because i am a bus driver, you must be MAFIA!"
Vote: Titian

Titan

Vote: KaptainKohl

"Guess its up to everyone else to choose who lives and who dies."

crozier

"Well thanks Titan, cause somebody wanted me dead... Well theres a chance Titan could have been stalker and found out Kaptain's role, but I find it rather fishy that somebody would cc (counterclaim) in a setup where no roles are known. But I feel it will be safest to vote among these two people. Personally I would vote the Kap first, and leave Titan for the (possible) vigil.
Oh and Kap, what night action did you do last night?"

EDIT: Just noticed that stalker in epicmafia is the equivilent to a Mafia Cop on that mikeburnfire.sitesled.com site.

Titan

"For anyone wondering my night two drive it was Tidus and Yayforlife."

Edit: "More than happy with the idea of the vig(assuming there is one) killing me if Kohl is lynched and I'm not the driver, or vice versa."

Tidus

"I've had some suspicion for KaptainKohl and was thinking about voting for him last round, so I'll do it now instead."

KaptainKohl

"Well i wasn't here on night 1 but RayRay chose to swap Lucifer's and Crozier's position on Night 1 and Crozier was saved and Lucifer was killed. and last night i switched jmacrules and Titian and nothing happened with them."

Vote: Titian

11clock

Please don't say your vote twice (unless you change it). It can get confusing for me to count votes.

Jmac

"Seeing as this may be the last day, I'll share my info. I'm the pro-town tracker. I tracked theskyisblue the first night and was blocked because we both got trapped by Hi. After he was modkilled, I found out he went to Titan's, however since we don't know thesky's role, this doesn't help. Then I tracked you crozier, but didn't get a result making me think you either had no role or were a survivor type role. That's all the info I have. If I lose it's fine, as long as the mafia don't win. Go 3rd party roles?"

11clock