News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia: The Revival (See Conclusion for Winner)

Started by 11clock, July 20, 2012, 05:56:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theskyisblue

"This sarcasm was totally a sign of my being annoyed, since I haven't used sarcasm at all in this game until now..."

theskyisblue

"Man, there's just soooo much going on right now! I think I'll interrupt these deep conversations with a quick vote for a person that I am 100% sure is mafia!"

VOTE: Grim_Reaper

11clock

If RayRay doesn't send me a PM saying that he is active, or doesn't post here, before the end of Night 3, he will be modkilled and his role will be revealed. Reason: He's on vacation and may possibly not have access to the internet, and there doesn't appear to be any replacements for him.

If someone offers to replace RayRay before Night 3, the modkill will not happen and instead RayRay will be replaced.

Grim_Reaper

Quote from: theskyisblue on July 27, 2012, 11:02:33 PM
"Man, there's just soooo much going on right now! I think I'll interrupt these deep conversations with a quick vote for a person that I am 100% sure is mafia!"

"Playing the blame game won't get you anywhere my friend. I think we should play it safe and wait for other people to talk, so we may see who was trapped. Remember we must all keep a cool head"

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

Tidus

"If there were less mafia members than townies to begin with, which there usually are, losing one mafia member and one townie in round one would lower our chances of picking a mafia member this round, while giving us a bit of a lead since a mafia is gone. Plus there is no real suspicion on anyone yet, so I'll go ahead and vote for No Lynch for now."

theskyisblue

Quote from: Grim_Reaper on July 27, 2012, 11:48:14 PM
Quote from: theskyisblue on July 27, 2012, 11:02:33 PM

"Playing the blame game won't get you anywhere my friend. I think we should play it safe and wait for other people to talk, so we may see who was trapped. Remember we must all keep a cool head"

"Sorry again! The guy who was trapped is definitely going to reveal himself at some point, so it was dumb of me to vote. It's not like I made a point about that earlier... You're right, let's just not throw any votes and people will magically just start talking. Sounds like a plan! I'll unvote you now!"

UNVOTE: Grim_Reaper

tehrozzy

"Heh, seems things are still running fairly well for us townsfolk. Not too sure of this theskyisblue person, he seems a little eager to vote randomly. For now though, I'll have to go No Lynch"

theskyisblue

"I wouldn't call my voting random, just adventitious."

KaptainKohl

Quote from: 11clock on July 27, 2012, 11:13:19 PM
If RayRay doesn't send me a PM saying that he is active, or doesn't post here, before the end of Night 3, he will be modkilled and his role will be revealed. Reason: He's on vacation and may possibly not have access to the internet, and there doesn't appear to be any replacements for him.

i will take RayRays role if he becomes inactive

11clock

Quote from: KaptainKohl on July 28, 2012, 12:49:55 PM
Quote from: 11clock on July 27, 2012, 11:13:19 PM

i will take RayRays role if he becomes inactive

Great! You can actually take his place now until the end of Night 3. If RayRay shows that he has access to the game before the end of Night 3, he will resume his position. Otherwise, you have the role until the end of the game.

I'll send you his role now.

11clock

As people were discussing stuff, someone noticed that RayRay wasn't present.

"Where's RayRay?" Crozier asked.

"Oh, he left for some important business or something (partying at Universal Studios)," 11clock explained. "Don't worry, he has someone to take his place while he's gone."

"Who is that?"

Suddenly, a chill filled the area. A dark, cloaked figure walked into the town square. The figure spoke in a sinister, creepy voice. "The name's Kohl, KaptainKohl."

KaptainKohl has joined the game!

1 hour 40 minutes until Day 2 is over.

KaptainKohl

"So now that i have arrived here in this town, i know no one, so i can't possibly know who to lynch or who is guilty. I will be watching you all, very carefully"

No vote

crozier

"Hmm... Quite strange. A series of murders, followed by a newcomer entering this lonely town? This be signs of dark days ahead of us...
Oh jmac that was quite an accusation you noted earlier today. Did somebody fall into the trap? Perhaps so. But frankly it is none of our business who has a night action and what they are doing with it. For if the entire town knows who and why they were out and about, that person's role would be considered useless."
I will vote 'No Vote' once again today.

11clock

Almost everyone decided to wait for whoever first discovered Hi756's role to reveal himself, and so they waited, and waited, and waited...

"This is the most unproductive group I've ever seen," 11clock mutters.

The sun went down, and everyone went back home for the night, unhappy with the lack of progress. As soon as it was dark outside, the remaining Mafia, however many there are left, went out to make their next move.

No one was lynched.

Night 2 has begun.

QuotePossible Roles (except for special roles): http://mikeburnfire.sitesled.com/mscumB.swf

Possible Modifiers: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Category:Role_Modifiers&oldid=69430

Each faction has a special role that's not listed on the provided websites.

Alive:
RayRay KaptainKohl
Grim_Reaper
YayForLife
Jmacrules
Titan
crozier
Theskyisblue
Tidus

Dead:
Hi756 (Mafia Trapper) (modkilled Night 1)
Lucifer (shot Night 1)

11clock

2 hours 15 minutes until the end of Night 2.