News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

"What foolish mafia would no kill when they are oviously outnumbered? I beleive a doctor saved somebody. Or a a lucky man with a vest took the hit for the town."

11clock

"I am not saying that we should kill someone right now. I'm saying that we should vote to arouse discussion. Remember that we can change votes at any time. Our initial vote doesn't have to stay."

Wigger123

I agree with 11clock because we do not have any idea who the mafia is or if there is a mafia.

Lucifer

Ho hum, our plans for moving fell through and I'm going to be crashing at my mom's place for a while until we find a new apartment. Alas, she has no internet, so I don't believe I'll be able to continue participating in this mafia game.

I wish all of you good luck.

Feel free to kill me, replace me, or do any manner of nasty things with my soulless corpse.

RayRay

"Oh no! Lucifer caught the drifting Outness Fever that I was inflicted by! What are we going to do?!

...I know! This guy was the first to vote."

Vote: Tidus

Hi756

Ok, if Lucifer will not be continuing to participate in this game, I need to find a replacement! If I do not find one by the end of Night 3, Lucifer will be modkilled and his role will be revealed. Spread the word!
This is my signature.....great.

crozier

"Hmm... Trying a last ditch effort to leave town eh lucifer...?"
Current vote: No lynch

tehrozzy

"So, the mafia hasn't done anything at all? What if there isn't a mafia? I think it's best if we No Lynch for now, just to keep us from killing innocents."

Titan

"Well I'd agree with most other people here, we can only hope the mafia slips up!"

No Lynch
Livin' in a lonely world.

11clock

"If you insist, but remember, we will always have a bigger chance of lynching town, no matter how long we wait."

Vote: No Lynch

"I want to see some actual lynching tomorrow. If I see any No Lynch votes tomorrow, I'll argue my case further. Right now the vast majority is voting No Lynch, so it's pointless to even try."

KaptainKohl

"No lynching will be our best bet bescuse we still have no idea who any of us are, no suspison(Exept the Undead Mayor that doesnt care what we to to each other) So i say no Lynch.

Hi756

"OK! What an unproductive day this has been!" Hi756 points out. "No Lynch votes equals to 6, Tidus votes equals to 1. No Lynch wins the majority of the votes, therefore there will not be a lynching happening today! The mafia will come out tonight for a kill, blah blah blah, send me your night actions if you have one, blah blah blah, you will be locked out of the courthouse until the morning, blah blah blah BLAH. Go to sleep. The night has come."

Night 2 has begun!

Hi756

"HUH?! 2 people have been killed last night!" Hi756 shouts.

The whole town is shocked as they see YayForLife and KaptainKohl laying dead in front of their eyes.

"The mafia struck 2 people?" asks Grim_Reaper.

"Well, I do not think so." Hi756 responds. Then text appears in front of everyone just like last time.

KaptainKohl was shot. He was the Pro-Town Hider.
YayForLife was shot. He was the Pro-Town Forensic Investigator.

"Well people, this is surprising and weird all at the same time. Hopefully you people can figure something out soon...." Concludes Hi756.

Day 3 has begun!

RayRay

"Hmm. This is no good. We have no discussion to begin with and two townies are already down. We can't afford to vote No Lynch this time, so we have to press on someone and try to get a lynch. Who should we begin with?"

Titan

"Well we certainly have to lynch someone today. Since other people may not want to dive right in I will. I just want to make sure everyone here knows this is fairly random, and if the accused proves himself I will switch my vote."

Vote: Crozier
Livin' in a lonely world.