News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Return of the ...noob

Started by TheRobert, August 10, 2012, 02:00:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRobert

Whaddap dudes and ...dudettes?
Anyway, I used to play this game like a few years ago. I was searching through my old USB and found a couple screenshots I took. I remembered how much I LOVED this game (I was obsessed) and how upset I was when it was taken down...or whatever tragedy happened. I never really read the forums back then. :'( Anyway, I decided to re-join the communiteh :) And It's REALLY awesome that a free version of this game is coming out! It's a promise that I'll play it! I will definately get friends to play aswell. ;D

Do y'all 'member me? I think my username was..(:
-Gohan96321

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Lucifer

Hey Gohan, welcome back! Incase you didn't know, Stick Online was brought back up on a smaller server as a thank you to donators whilst the next version of the game is developed. (More information can be found here) If you have donated $10 or more in the past, or wish to donate now, you can gain access to the game; however I do warn you that nowadays it's not all too active. Most of us are still around though, patiently and excitedly awaiting V3.

Good luck!

TheRobert

Quote from: Lucifer on August 10, 2012, 10:04:52 PM
Hey Gohan, welcome back! Incase you didn't know, Stick Online was brought back up on a smaller server as a thank you to donators whilst the next version of the game is developed. (More information can be found here) If you have donated $10 or more in the past, or wish to donate now, you can gain access to the game; however I do warn you that nowadays it's not all too active. Most of us are still around though, patiently and excitedly awaiting V3.

Good luck!

Lucifer, I remember you! you pwned me all the time, you... you! YOU!! idk hah you seemed cool and i was like 12 or 13.. I was prolly an annoying lil f....bugger and deserved it;)

Anyway, I've been reading through the forums since like last night and I know that! :) but I don't have any money on mah paypal currently. ha.. depending on the release date for V3, I might just wait. :/ its gunna be painful
Is there a release date? or like a month.. idk i guess i didnt read that much into the forums or anything more so the off-topic shtuff :P

DarkTrinity

Quote from: TheRobert on August 10, 2012, 11:08:48 PM
Quote from: Lucifer on August 10, 2012, 10:04:52 PM

Good luck!

Lucifer, I remember you! you pwned me all the time, you... you! YOU!! idk hah you seemed cool and i was like 12 or 13.. I was prolly an annoying lil f....bugger and deserved it;)

Anyway, I've been reading through the forums since like last night and I know that! :) but I don't have any money on mah paypal currently. ha.. depending on the release date for V3, I might just wait. :/ its gunna be painful
Is there a release date? or like a month.. idk i guess i didnt read that much into the forums or anything more so the off-topic shtuff :P

Name doesn't sound familiar, but welcome back sir.

No, there is no release date and I don't think it will be coming out anytime soon. Meiun is a busy boy :P I haven't heard anything lately about any progress on V3, so that's what I'm basing it on. Probably safe to say it won't be coming out within a year, unless Meiun is being super sneaky secretive. xP

TheRobert

Quote from: DarkTrinity on August 11, 2012, 01:53:31 PM

No, there is no release date and I don't think it will be coming out anytime soon. Meiun is a busy boy :P I haven't heard anything lately about any progress on V3, so that's what I'm basing it on. Probably safe to say it won't be coming out within a year, unless Meiun is being super sneaky secretive. xP

Ok. and is V2 thee V2? or has it changed? minus the ship area :P yes I watch videos on Youtube :D

Yankyal

Quote from: TheRobert on August 13, 2012, 02:35:30 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on August 11, 2012, 01:53:31 PM

Ok. and is V2 thee V2? or has it changed? minus the ship area :P yes I watch videos on Youtube :D

Nope it hasn't really changed. A lot of the community has shied away but the core guys are here...if you want to play with the community you should look at the videogames section because we have servers on shit like Minecraft and Terraria etc
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10