News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RayRay

"Well what more proof can I provide then me saying I forgot my role again? (I'm so sorry everyone, I know I'm terrible!) I'm sticking with my vote this time, because last time I made that mistake, and I'm not doing it again."

Vote: YayForLife

Hi756

This is my signature.....great.

theskyisblue

"Okay, so if we are in fact claiming roles, I'm a vanilla townie. I have zero night role powers (especially not roleblocking). Really, I'm more of a nuisance to the town than a help!"

VOTE: Theskyisblue

Hi756

"You're a roleblocker, Theskyisblue? And you believe that's a nuisance to the town? I do not believe it is a nuisance to the town! In fact, you could be of help to us! If you're telling the truth, that is. I don't understand why you're roleclaiming, though. Do you have information?"

theskyisblue

Quote from: Hi756 on August 22, 2012, 07:37:38 PM
"You're a roleblocker, Theskyisblue? And you believe that's a nuisance to the town? I do not believe it is a nuisance to the town! In fact, you could be of help to us! If you're telling the truth, that is. I don't understand why you're roleclaiming, though. Do you have information?"

"I don't know where you're getting your info, but I claimed vanilla townie...How could I have any information? Just wanted everyone to know because they're my friends and fellow townspeople! I love everybody!"

RayRay

"Don't lynch yourself D=! If you love everybody then everybody loves you. (except for the Mafia)"

theskyisblue

Quote from: RayRay on August 22, 2012, 08:03:59 PM
"Don't lynch yourself D=! If you love everybody then everybody loves you. (except for the Mafia)"

"I just want to offer myself up as a sacrifice in testament to my love for all of you geniuses!"

Hi756

Quote from: theskyisblue on August 22, 2012, 08:15:58 PM

"I just want to offer myself up as a sacrifice in testament to my love for all of you geniuses!"
"I'm not gonna vote for you, you could just be the second Jester."

theskyisblue

Quote from: Hi756 on August 22, 2012, 08:22:11 PM
Quote from: theskyisblue on August 22, 2012, 08:15:58 PM

"I'm not gonna vote for you, you could just be the second Jester."

"Hmmmm...do I sense a threat?!"

UNVOTE: theskyisblue
VOTE: Hi756

RayRay

"Dude, that was fast. Still gonna stay with YFL. Not making the same mistake."

Hi756

"You change your mind that quickly because I suggested you could be the second Jester, theskyisblue? I don't understand your overreaction all too well....I'm now deciding to keep my vote at no one for now so I can think about it."

UNVOTE: YayForLife
Vote: Nobody

"Having my vote at YayForLife wouldn't make sense to me. I have no proof besides your roleclaim, RayRay. Maybe you could provide some proof?"

RayRay

"Hmm... This is coming up exactly like last time. I had a role, but I had no way of expressing it. Then I got less suspicious of Tidus and yet he was Mafia! I don't have proof, but I believe that sustaining the vote for YFL will let me make it up, hopefully."

Hi756

"Hmm.....well I'm suspicious, but I will change my vote over to YFL just in case, but if he's pro-town, I'm going for you next."

Unvote: Nobody
Vote: YayForLife

RayRay

"I promise you that you won't. Trust me: vote for YayForLife!"

theskyisblue

Quote from: RayRay on August 22, 2012, 08:45:25 PM
"Dude, that was fast. Still gonna stay with YFL. Not making the same mistake."

"Why does everybody hate me?!"

UNVOTE: Hi756
VOTE: RayRay