News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

"Woah, I oversleep and suddenly everyone hates me? Thanks guys! Well, countervote time."
Vote: RayRay

Jmac

"I vote YFL."

Sorry for these short replies lol, I've been busy lately.  :P

Tidus

Tidus comes out to find the vote tally, but for all the madness he found yesterday, it was pretty quiet today. He starts tallying and finds the total count to be 3 for YayForLife and 2 for RayRay. "Hmm..so you guys finally got a mafia member, its about time. The leader too, nice. This game should start getting more interesting now..."

YayForLife has been lynched, he was the Mafia Godfather.

On that note, Night 3 has begun!

Also, this will be the last night for someone to step in for Wigger123's spot. Please PM me if you are interested in taking his role over or else he will be mod-killed at the end of the night!

Tidus

Once again, everyone comes outta their home to see who is missing, and notice Lucifer missing. They search his home and find him dead.

Lucifer has been killed, he was the Pro-Town Jack-Of-All-Trades.

Mayor Tidus also gathers everyone as he has an announcement to make: "It would seem as though wigger123 has skipped town and hasn't been seen in days, he will no longer be part of this game.."

Wigger123 has been mod-killed, he was the Pro-Town Tracker.

Day 4 has begun.

Jmac

RayRay

Quote from: Jmacrules on August 24, 2012, 05:53:14 PM
"OH MAH LAWD!"
"Thank you for cooperating. :)

I had lucked out with my Tracker role. Turns out TheRobert paid Lucifer a visit last night. Could he be Mafia? Or could he be a third-party? I'm willing to be subject to change because he might also be a townie. And it's not really the same situation right now. Four to two Mafia? That means we're at MYLO. It's too much of a risk this time."

RayRay

"Well? Any of you guys going to speak up soon? You guys are just laying on your backs absorbing the sun!"

11clock

If the Town loses because no one is bothering to even say anything, that's just pathetic.

Jmac

RayRay

"Pfft. Whatever. Let's see if he is Mafia or not..."

Vote: TheRobert

Hi756

"Ok, I'm gonna trust RayRay on this. I'm gonna vote TheRobert. If he truly paid Lucifer a visit, there's a good chance he's mafia."

VOTE: TheRobert
This is my signature.....great.

Tidus

Tidus had to go house to house and pry votes from people, as everyone seemed uninterested, but in the end he got 3 people to vote for TheRobert and that is enough.

TheRobert has been lynched, he was the Pro-Town Roleblocker.

Night 4 has begun.

Tidus

Since there is nothing that can happen to stop it...

RayRay and Hi756 sneak over to Jmacrules's house, RayRay keeps guard as Hi756 sneaks in through the window and shoots Jmacrules while he was sleeping. They then go running over to the mayor's house happy as can be and break down the door. They go up to Tidus's room and say "Wake the hell up mayor, its over we rule this town now!"
Tidus responds, "But I still have 2 townies left, the game isn't over!" RayRay responds, "Face it there is nothing that can stop us now!" He pulls out a gun and says "THIS TOWN IS OURS!!" and shoots Tidus.

Jmacrules has been shot, he was the Pro-Town Doctor.
Tidus has been shot, he was the Mayor.

RayRay and Hi756 gather up the two survivors and tell them "You will be working for us now, you better start digging, this oil ain't gonna find itself!"
Titan, confused, says "But but..I coulda saved them...I wasn't given a chance!"
Hi756 laughs and says "You think you are a real doctor? HAH, your methods are bogus you can't do ANYTHING!...Oh and don't bother taking the bus out of this town Theskyisblue..I'm gonna keep a good eye on you." The two survivors look shocked, betrayed by their loyal cop and upset at their new lives of digging for oil.

Titan has been end-gamed, he was the Pro-Town Quack Doctor
Theskyisblue has been end-gamed, he was the Pro-Town Commuter.

RayRay, the Mafia Usurper turned Godfather, Hi756, the Mafia Cop, and YayForLife, the Mafia Godfather, have won the game! Congrats!

Jmac

I really had the feeling that RayRay was lying and giving his other mafia friend up to make us trust him. Oh well, good game guys. :)

KaptainKohl

Nice game, i was thinking that the mafia might win this one for once after a say little activity and random lynching. I will start the next game soon if yall still want to play more