News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crozier

Hi756

"Yeah, accidentally lynching the cop was a terrible example!"
This is my signature.....great.

RayRay

"Hmm... I actually thought a lot on this one. Killing a townie is basically a fast-forward to Day 3... If we nail a Mafia, we'd be looking for quite a while, but we will eventually win, so why not?"

Unvote No Lynch
Vote crozier

Titan

"The first day can also put the town down very easily, lynching today is risky in my opinion.
However I guess we know 3 people who it couldn't be, which makes the odds slightly better."

Vote: Crozier
Livin' in a lonely world.

RayRay

Quote from: Titan on August 18, 2012, 08:10:09 PM
"The first day can also put the town down very easily, lynching today is risky in my opinion.
However I guess we know 3 people who it couldn't be, which makes the odds slightly better."

Objection! Tidus did not say they were all Pro-Town. "[Player] could be a mafia Cop, a paranoid cop, or just a regular town cop, you don't know."

KaptainKohl

"i always think that game goes to slow and harder to win if we no lynch, so i think we should try lynching earlier, but the problem with that is we have no evidence on the first day, but the second people with night roles will have clues and be able to get others to vote for a mafia person. SO to get this game started i will vote because killing on the first day is fun."

tehrozzy

"While at this point I still don't entirely agree with 11clocks morals of 'lets just lynch someone', at this point it doesn't really make a difference whether I bandwagon or not."

crozier

"Well you guys are the bosses. I guess I don't have any say in this.
But really? If anything I should be put in a mental institution, not the choppin' block. For I am only a poor little Skitzo (town alligned). I can track, shoot, protect, or roleblock. Killing the mentally unstabled? Thats what the nazis did..."

11clock

"If crozier actually ends up being with the town, I guess you guys can lynch me tomorrow."

Tidus

All the town gathers up as 11clock informs Tidus that they have chosen to lynch Crozier. Upon hearing this Crozier starts shaking and yelling "noo not me, who will take care of Betsy!? John was right all along I should have left town ages ago!!!!" Everyone in the town looks confused, as they have 0 idea who Betsy or John are or why Crozier seems to think that they are standing right next to him, but after the lynch it starts to make some sense as Mayor Tidus tells them...

Crozier has been lynched, he was the Pro-Town Skitzo.

After this news, everyone goes back to their homes and...

Night 1 has begun!

Tidus

Everyone comes out of their house nervously as they await to see what the mafia has done on night one, only to find no one missing. Mayor Tidus comes out and says "Hmm, it appears as though the mafia did nothing last night, how boring...nevertheless

Day 2 has begun!

Also, Wigger123 will be unable to finish this game and I am searching for a replacement for him! If no one joins before the end of night 2, he will be mod killed.

KaptainKohl

"this is weird, the Mafia doesn't kill anyone? There must be some role blocking or protecting going on here, because whats the fun of a Mafia game with no mafia Kills?"

RayRay

KaptainKohl

"Well he did say that we could vote for him if he was a townie, but i think that 11clock is a townie also, so my vote is..."
Vote: RayRay

11clock

"Well, I suspected people to think that I'm Mafia for starting up that bandwagon, and I have nothing to say for my defense, other than my reasons for wanting to lynch someone. My plan wasn't very well thought out, I'm afraid. At least I got the ball rolling.

Well, since the Mafia didn't kill anyone, the only way to get any clues is to start up discussion. The best way to do that, as stated before, is to vote."

Vote: KaptainKohl

"Why are you voting RayRay? Just curious."