News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Titan

"Well not really sure with this one, I really do believe that Hi756 is pro-town, but I could be wrong. Gonna abstain from voting this minute until I see a bit more discussion perhaps, though my initial reaction is to be a sheep and vote Hi756."

"Also, tried my best Jmac, just hope we aren't constantly on the same person."
Livin' in a lonely world.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on August 20, 2012, 07:08:43 PM
"If Hi756 ends up being with the town, that would prove me innocent, at least, since he claims investigating me as innocent. However, that would also mean that the Mafia will kill me next. If Hi756 is revealed to be pro-town, I highly suggest the innocent doctor to protect me for the night."
"And you just told your plan to everyone. Including the Mafia. Now they WON'T target you. ...And maybe now that I posted this, they will probably try to fake it and go after you anyways. Then now that I've said that, they won't now, and now they will, and now they won't, and now they will, and now they won't, and now they will, and now they won't..."

Hi756

"What I did was vote for 11clock, a person that no one would even suspect to be mafia and the person I investigated and found to be innocent, to see who would respond in a negative way against me to start discussion. KaptainKohl did just that within seconds after I talked. At that time, KaptainKohl has 1 vote already. The only vote casted at the time was against him (and of course, 1 for 11clock). Since he responded so quickly, what I believe is that he was waiting for someone else to accuse just so he can get attention off himself. I was the next to talk, so he accused me, and from the looks of things, I might die because of it. Almost everyone turned on me afterwards. I believe KaptainKohl is mafia. Either that, or just another one of us townies wanting to keep alive. And I will take a chance. I will vote for KaptainKohl now. It probably won't matter, since I will die anyways."

Unvote: No Vote
Vote: KaptainKohl
This is my signature.....great.

11clock

theskyisblue

"
Quote from: Jmacrules on August 20, 2012, 06:54:46 PM
Btw Titan, nice doctoring skills, we kept everyone safe. :)

Quote from: Titan on August 20, 2012, 07:12:32 PM
"Also, tried my best Jmac, just hope we aren't constantly on the same person."

"So, you tell us that you successfully protected, yet you withhold the name of the people protected? Great idea! That will totally not give us an idea as to who has the best chances of being innocent! It's definitely best to hold your tongues!"

KaptainKohl

"i Changed my vote to you to see how you react, and as a result, i see that you are very offended and was trying to kill a man that you said was innocent, i still vote for you now."

Hi756

"I honestly don't care anymore. I will die. No need to put out anything else on me."

Lucifer

You knew this day would come when you signed in with the Mafia, Hi756. I have no pity for your damned soul.

11clock

"That's it.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated KaptainKohl last night, and he turned up Guilty. My vote is still on him."

Lucifer

Wait...

But 11clock...

I too am a Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated Hi756 last night, and HE turned up Guilty.

What does this mean!? If they are both Mafia, then why are they voting for each other?

theskyisblue

Quote from: 11clock on August 20, 2012, 09:19:23 PM
"That's it.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated KaptainKohl last night, and he turned up Guilty. My vote is still on him."

UNVOTE: Hi756
VOTE: KaptainKohl

"The way I see it is this: if 11clock is mafia, it would be soooo very smart to claim a towns-person guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied. There would be no reason to tell the truth. If 11clock is town, it would also be soooo very smart to claim an innocent as guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied.  Again, no reason to tell the truth.  Therefore, he could be on either side, since both require claiming an innocent as guilty in order to work.  Thus, the kappy must be innocent!"

Quote from: Lucifer on August 20, 2012, 09:29:07 PM
Wait...

But 11clock...

I too am a Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated Hi756 last night, and HE turned up Guilty.

What does this mean!? If they are both Mafia, then why are they voting for each other?

UNVOTE: KaptainKohl
VOTE: Hi756

"The way I see it is this: if Lucifer is mafia, it would be soooo very smart to claim a towns-person guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied. There would be no reason to tell the truth. If Lucifer is town, it would also be soooo very smart to claim an innocent as guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied.  Again, no reason to tell the truth.  Therefore, he could be on either side, since both require claiming an innocent as guilty in order to work.  Thus, Hi must be innocent!"

Hi756

Something must be wrong here. A bus driver must have switched something up or something. I am not mafia, so i do not know where Lucifer's results came from. It is believable that Kohl is mafia, though. I am voting for Kohl because I truly believe he is mafia.

11clock

Quote from: Lucifer on August 20, 2012, 09:29:07 PM
Wait...

But 11clock...

"Perhaps if one of them turns up Mafia, the other's name will be cleared? I've seen something like this before. It's a strategy designed to throw people off."

KaptainKohl

"this is all getting way to confusing from what i originally thought was gong to happen, im just going to lie low for now."