News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #3: Internal Affairs MAFIA WINS!

Started by Tidus, August 15, 2012, 07:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidus

Quote from: theskyisblue on August 20, 2012, 09:33:23 PM
Quote from: 11clock on August 20, 2012, 09:19:23 PM
"That's it.

I am the Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated KaptainKohl last night, and he turned up Guilty. My vote is still on him."

UNVOTE: Hi756
VOTE: KaptainKohl

"The way I see it is this: if 11clock is mafia, it would be soooo very smart to claim a towns-person guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied. There would be no reason to tell the truth. If 11clock is town, it would also be soooo very smart to claim an innocent as guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied.  Again, no reason to tell the truth.  Therefore, he could be on either side, since both require claiming an innocent as guilty in order to work.  Thus, the kappy must be innocent!"

Quote from: Lucifer on August 20, 2012, 09:29:07 PM
Wait...

But 11clock...

I too am a Jack-of-all-Trades. I investigated Hi756 last night, and HE turned up Guilty.

What does this mean!? If they are both Mafia, then why are they voting for each other?

UNVOTE: KaptainKohl
VOTE: Hi756

"The way I see it is this: if Lucifer is mafia, it would be soooo very smart to claim a towns-person guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied. There would be no reason to tell the truth. If Lucifer is town, it would also be soooo very smart to claim an innocent as guilty because when that person dies, no one will suspect that he lied.  Again, no reason to tell the truth.  Therefore, he could be on either side, since both require claiming an innocent as guilty in order to work.  Thus, Hi must be innocent!"

I was trying to tally the votes and got very confused by who you are voting for...can you make a post with just one choice in it? Thanks.

RayRay

"Umm... ok, no need to hide out helpful advice when we clearly could've used it." I literally laughed when I saw 11's and Luci's posts. "So if one of them is Mafia, who do we think it could be? Could it be Hi756, or KaptainKohl?

This match is pretty balanced, but to me, it more of weighs on Kaptain. If everyone thinks 11clock couldn't be Mafia, then I'm sure he would be pretty honest. I didn't see Lucifer talk a lot so I don't really believe him. Sure, they might be both Jack-of-all-Trades, but there was possibly a Bus Driver or some other weird role. It was tough choosing between the two, but I think I'll go with KaptainKohl. I'm really hoping Hi756 won't be lynched as a Pro-Town Cop. That could hurt us."

Vote: KaptainKohl

theskyisblue

"Well, if we lynch one, it's definitely impossible for both jacks to target the other to kill in the night and thus become unblockable! So, we must decide which to kill, since there is no way to kill both! I'm just gonna bandwagon, since people who do that never look suspicious ever!"

VOTE: KaptainKohl

Lucifer

I.. I'm no longer sure, I've lost my resolve in the confusion. I cannot in good conscience lynch Hi756 without knowing whether or not there is a bus driver in play. If there is a bus driver, please come out and say so. As it stands, if a bus driver IS in play, then Hi756 would be a more likely target than KaptainKohl. In that case, it is more likely that 11clock's investigation is correct. (If he is indeed who he says he is.) Also, lynching a Town Cop is far worse than lynching a Mafia Cop, since in the end he's pretty much just another Mafia.

I shall change my vote to KaptainKohl.

tehrozzy

"I don't even know what to think anymore. I come back late, and we have two claims and two guilties?? Well, since one is apparently the town cop, I will have to go with Kohl for now."

Tidus

Mayor Tidus comes out to figure out who the town voted for, only to find everyone about to break out in a huge brawl. After calming everyone down, Tidus asks for who they agreed to lynch this week, only to hear a bunch of different things yelled at him. He decides to just take a poll and gets the name KaptainKohl. "KaptainKohl? I have honestly never heard of him...?" Tidus says. KaptainKohl walks up to the front of the group laughing and says "Hahahahahaha I knew I could get lynched!!!! HAHAHAHA!!"
Tidus says, "Who the hell are you? Do you even live in my town!?" KaptainKohl responds, "Nope, I live 2 towns over in Slimeville, I just came here to see if I could get lynched after hearing about your game! haha I knew I could!!!"

KaptainKohl has been lynched, he was the Jester.

"Heh, what a weirdo, but I guess he accomplished what he wanted, so that makes him a winner in his mind..." Tidus says.

KaptainKohl is a winner this game! but the game shall continue!

Night 2 has BEGUN!

Tidus

Everyone comes out from their homes in the morning and immediately realize that 11clock is missing. They go tell Tidus who then goes knocking and eventually breaking down his door only to find 11clock dead on the ground.

11clock has been killed, he was the Pro-Town Vengeful Townie.

I have also decided to give it one more night for someone to replace wigger123 before he is mod killed. Please someone step up!!!

Day 3 has begun.

11clock

Aha, yes, my plan worked! Then again, it would of worked either way.

If anyone doesn't realize what my plan was, it was to simply divert the Mafia's attention by claiming a powerful role, such as the Jack-of-all-Trades. That way, I'm making sure that none of the more powerful town roles die. If I ended up making myself look like a Mafia member, I would of been able to use my ability, so win win for me.

Good luck, Town!

Hi756

"I investigated Lucifer last night....and got innocent as a result. Ok Lucifer, you're off my suspicion list."
This is my signature.....great.

Jmac

Quote from: Hi756 on August 22, 2012, 04:26:28 PM
"I investigated Lucifer last night....and got innocent as a result. Ok Lucifer, you're off my suspicion list."
"What if you and Luci are both mafia? We still don't know."

Hi756

"My message wasn't targetted to the rest of you, it was a message to Lucifer, I don't care what anybody else thinks of it."

Hi756

"Wow, no discussion? Not even people saying "NO LYNCH"? This is surprising. I guess I will start off the day then with a random vote."

VOTE: Titan

"I have nothing against you, I just want to get things rolling."

KaptainKohl

lol i was surprised that what i did  worked and i could be lynched, and i am a winner in my own mind now
Nice i loved the story Tidus

RayRay

Well I'm sorry that I have to go to school.

"Nice one 11! We're going to win again like it was nothing!

Sorry to be so late with my role (again), but I am a Tracker, and I think I found a culprit. His name is YayForLife! Any comments, suggestions, etc.?"

Hi756

"YayForLife? I would have never expected him! But since you were spot on with your tracking/watching abilities last time, I might trust you and switch my vote."

Unvote: Titan
Vote: YayForLife

EDIT: "This might not be my final decision, I might switch later if not enough proof is provided."