News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Yahoo Mail

Started by stick d00d, September 06, 2012, 05:00:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stick d00d

Today when I tried to check my old e-mail account on Yahoo I receive this message:

I've never seen this before when trying to check mail, is it a virus or just something wrong with their server?

EDIT: I tried again and now it goes to the correct site... strange.

sly 3 4 me

The only problem I've had with Yahoo Mail was an inability to login through their service. I'd try to login and it would just go back to the same page. I found out it due to a Greasemonkey script I had been using.

I have had some strange problems with sites acting strange, sort of how it is in your picture. With the SSL error at the top it looks like it was from an expired certificate? Not sure how you'd have a problem there and not elsewhere. I know of a few problems that could cause it to show expired certificates on both client and server side.

Looking up that domain has some results on people saying it has happened to them and that it is most likely Yahoo not functioning as it should, which isn't too surprising.

Quote'The server is presenting an invalid or expired SSL certificate, or one certified by an authority that Safari doesn't trust. That's most likely a Yahoo issue, but I can't rule out that your DNS has been hacked and you're being redirected to a fraudulent site.'
Information kind of, for Safari though.

stick d00d

Yea it's strange it keeps giving me that message then other times it works fine. I have a log-in seal on the log-in screen and it showed the correct seal when I went to the 'Proceed anyway' screen. So obviously it's something on their side messed up. Oh and when I clicked proceed anyway it gave me the same exact web address at the top just with the red https:// with a slash through it.