News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Doug Walker has ended the Nostalgia Critic series.

Started by DarkBlade325, September 15, 2012, 03:28:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkBlade325

To those who haven't been under a rock for the past three years and know about this online series, Doug Walker has recently ended the series.

I'm not sure how the community feels about the man or the series in general, weither ye like or hate it basically. But as for me, I've quite liked the videos. Mostly because Doug is such a riot to listen to.

Anyways. His assumedly last Yearly Aniversary has ended, and with it has the NC series as a whole. Which was both surprising and predictable at the same time. Still hard to believe, but it feels right.

I really just made this thread to see opinions on the series now that it has closed the doors, since it seemed appropriate.

Yankyal

didn't some feminist kick some guy off the website and cause a shit load of drama
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Chaos

Quote from: Yankyal on September 15, 2012, 10:15:03 PM
didn't some feminist kick some guy off the website and cause a shit load of drama

No.

As for Nostalgia Critic, I don't mind so much.  I had gotten kind of bored of his videos anyway, so it should be interesting to see what new shows are going to come now that he's ended NC.

Gotta say, the anniversary movie was a good send-off for the character, though.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

DarkBlade325

Gotta agree that the source material was getting stale, though I am really surprised.

Really am a fan of his entire works though, so it's not that bad.  :D

ARTgames

Its like the history channel. There's only so much of it.