News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

It's hard to believe...

Started by MetalMatt, November 04, 2012, 08:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalMatt

Hey guys, some...a few, maybe one or two of you will remember me! i went by two names back in the day: MetalMatt06 and T3h_Metal. For those of you that didn't know me i was the one who made the Slasher sprite =D

And that's the main reason im back; i made the slasher for Seifer, when i googled SO a few days ago out of curiosity i learned of his passing and realized the community is still going and thought id drop in to offer my condolences, say RIP and say hello!

SOv3 looks good but i really miss v2, lots of good memories playing that game...it pretty much got me through school =D im interested to see how many of the players i used to know are still around, ill try and dig up some screenshots from back then! i know i took plenty.

Ceroblitz

hi there

welcome back

Meiun

Welcome back! Always great to see old members again.

Mr Pwnage

Hey man, I occasionally see you on MSN but been a while since we talked. Hope all is well!
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

MetalMatt

Thanks Meiun, i was really surprised the project was still in the works

ah! ceroblitz, Mr.Pwnage! the memories are flooding back! please tell me you guys are still spriting?

sly 3 4 me

Hey, glad to see some old faces making the rounds on the forums. It's probably doubtful you remember me, but I remember seeing you around.

Ceroblitz

Quote from: MetalMatt on November 04, 2012, 03:58:39 PM
Thanks Meiun, i was really surprised the project was still in the works

ah! ceroblitz, Mr.Pwnage! the memories are flooding back! please tell me you guys are still spriting?

I sprite for the teeam yes

MetalMatt

good to hear! the new stuff looks great. I remember you sly, can't really remember any specifics but i know i knew you =P

Cactuscat222

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Matty_Richo

Welcome back buddy, good to see you again.

DarkTrinity

MetalMatt

Cactus, Matty, DT =D great to see how many people are still around! if i wasn't thousands of pounds in debt (damn university) i'd join you all in game =P from what i can see even V2 has hanged a lot since i last played

anyone know the specs for the V3 sprites? tile size, base char etc. id love to do some sprite suggestions again, haven't done sprites for a little while it would be fun!

Matty_Richo

As far as I know there have been no guidelines publicly released (though Meiun would probably give them to you if you asked).
But you can find some official screenshots, which can give you rough guidlines, here and here.

Meiun

Quote from: MetalMatt on November 06, 2012, 01:45:15 PM
anyone know the specs for the V3 sprites? tile size, base char etc. id love to do some sprite suggestions again, haven't done sprites for a little while it would be fun!
Tiles are 32x32, and sheets are done without any pixel separation between tiles. You should be able to find what you need for the player sprite out of the various officially posted V3 images on the forum so far, but here is the official un-obstructed base character sprite regardless:

MetalMatt

Quote from: Meiun on November 08, 2012, 09:20:36 PM
Quote from: MetalMatt on November 06, 2012, 01:45:15 PM
Tiles are 32x32, and sheets are done without any pixel separation between tiles. You should be able to find what you need for the player sprite out of the various officially posted V3 images on the forum so far, but here is the official un-obstructed base character sprite regardless:

Thanks, i had ripped the player sprite already but the info on the tilesheet is good to know, i love doing tilesheets...any excuse i get =D