News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Is the server down?

Started by sly 3 4 me, January 06, 2013, 07:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sly 3 4 me

I tried to connect a few hours ago and just recently tried a few minutes ago and it times out a few seconds after trying to connect. Is it down for anyone else?

Freeforall

It's down for me as well. :/

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Freeforall on January 06, 2013, 07:34:54 PM
It's down for me as well. :/

Alright, thanks. Normally these topics pop up rather quick, so I figured maybe it was my internet having a fit and not wanting to connect.  :P

Freeforall

Is it still down for everyone else? I haven't heard many people say anything about it.

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Freeforall on January 07, 2013, 04:43:47 PM
Is it still down for everyone else? I haven't heard many people say anything about it.

It's still down for me aswell. Guess we'll see next time Meiun logs on.

Meiun

Freeforall

It is indeed back up. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems pretty laggy in terms of latency.
EDIT: It's almost like I have a really good connection, and then I get these HUGE crazy lag spikes every couple of seconds. I think some of the other people online were having this issue as well.

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Freeforall on January 08, 2013, 05:59:47 PM
It is indeed back up. Not sure if it's just me, but it seems pretty laggy in terms of latency.
EDIT: It's almost like I have a really good connection, and then I get these HUGE crazy lag spikes every couple of seconds. I think some of the other people online were having this issue as well.

Seems to be the case. I was on earlier, an hour or so after the server was back up, and it was fine. As of a few minutes ago when I logged on I have the types of ping you have there, while normally I have around 60-80 ping.  :P

Freeforall

Well, looks like no Stick Online for a while :x

sly 3 4 me

Quote from: Freeforall on January 08, 2013, 08:11:54 PM
Well, looks like no Stick Online for a while :x

It wasn't too bad with the 4,000 ping, I was still able to hit the bandits. Their had to be a mass clump of them so that the 4 second lag allowed me to hit at least 1 of the 10 bandits though.  ;D

Freeforall

What's up with the server? This is really odd, it is usually just fine.

Freeforall

Okay, this is a double post, but what is wrong with the server? It can't just be me, I mean it's barely playable. Monsters disappear and I lose hits every 10 seconds or so, and my friends are saying the same thing. Meiun, is this a server problem or just me?

Edit: Just got disconnected again. It really isn't playable at the current state.

Tyco-RC

Just logged on to check the server and its running normally for me.

Not sure why FFA is having problems, I killed a few monsters and its was at 30FPS and 172PING.

Might just be connectivity issues in certian area's :(
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Meiun

Not quite sure what the issue was, but i rebooted the server last night and did a few other miscellaneous bits of maintenance/updates, and seems to be working fine for me now. Let me know if you are still experiencing issues.

brannborn

Seems like it's  down now ...
Is it only me that have login issues?

Anyone who knows when it will be up again ?
:o

The Gamers is players and
The Players is the gamers !