News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Whatchu Driving?

Started by BlackDemonX, January 15, 2013, 12:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDemonX

Thought i'd start a thread so we can see each others beautiful cars. ;)
Got the idea after T-rok posted his sexy Camaro.
My 03 BMW 745i, i love this car.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

T-Rok

Well you already saw it but.

My car, drive it daily.

My other car, looks a little older than this one though it needs paint job. Currently relaxing in my driveway.

My uncles car, whenever I don't feel like driving mine.

ARTgames

I thought we had a topic like this but hello new one. I'm sure the old one was really old anyway.

havok

i think im going to repaint it lime green. put some black rims on it. green under glow and a black racing strip.

Lucifer

i think im going to repaint it lime green. put some black rims on it. green under glow and a black racing strip.

Titan

^ lololololol

Not my photo but thats the make/model/color of my car. Mine happens to be a lot more beat up. The hood is broken from when I drove off the road, its starting to rust in places, the inside is a mess, and it has trouble starting some mornings. But damn do I love this vehicle.

Livin' in a lonely world.

Delicious

2011 Mitsubishi lancer  8)
<3

brannborn

The Gamers is players and
The Players is the gamers !

venuse

. im driving a beat up 99 chevy malibu although ive thought about get a chevy aveo since they are kinda cheap right now. really dont feel like posting a pic of my char

Freeforall

I might be getting an old Mustang and fixing it up, but that depends on how much this guy wants for it. If not, I will be taking my grandpa's old Chevy.

Delicious

Quote from: T-Rok on January 15, 2013, 02:28:01 AM

My car, drive it daily.

Dang, can I have it? Is it manual and a v8? How many cylinders? :B
<3

T-Rok

Quote from: Delicious on January 29, 2013, 04:10:42 PM
Quote from: T-Rok on January 15, 2013, 02:28:01 AM

My car, drive it daily.

-image snip-

Dang, can I have it? Is it manual and a v8? How many cylinders? :B

It's the V6, I could never use the power in an 8. Ever. It is a standard though, I wouldn't drive anything but a standard. It just feels waaaay better to drive standard. Come to Kamloops and you can drive it :P

ARTgames

Man you all drive fancy cars

Fisuman

VW Golf v 1.6 fsi  :) Winter rims on now.

and

8)

God-I-Suck

My baby (:
1993 Honda Civic EX Coupe
My Dad and I's project!