News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Feels good to be playing again. After a long break.

Started by 1230, April 29, 2013, 07:58:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi everyone,

Not sure if many of you remember me or not. I am a pre-donor player, I went by my account name: 1230 or Numb3rs was one of my nicknames. Just wanted to say that I am back and plan to play on a regular basis again. I have been away for so long due to starting life basically. I graduated High School in June 2011 and was very busy with work. January 10th 2012 I left home to join the United States Air Force. Graduated basic training on March 9th, technical training on 27 April and arrived at Osan AB, South Korea on 21 May 2012. Here on the 3 May I will be moving bases to Kadena AB, Okinawa Japan. Just a short paragraph of what i have been up to lately.

Anyways, glad to be back and it would be great to see a few people online to start playing with again. I will be online on a pretty regular basis; You can shoot me a message if you want to play just ask for my Skype. Other than that looking forward to seeing you all around!

I just donated for another account. It's name will be Spooner.

Thanks,
Dustin

[/URL]