News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

How many people still get on SO?

Started by Boondox, May 08, 2013, 04:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boondox

Im just wondering how many people still play SO on a semi-regular basis?

Im on right now at the wall if anyone reads this and feels like playing  :)
*And Shepherds we shall be for Thee, my lord for Thee. Power hathe decended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti*

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

For the most part its dead, but I have been playing on a pretty regular basis. Just about every night for at least an hour or two. I spend the majority of my time at the wall, and more than likely i will be on my new acc spooner. But you might also catch me on 1230. Msg me and you can get my skype. Me and Fisuman play here and there. Really would like to see a few more people online and play.

Dustin

[/URL]

Tyco-RC

I go online from time to time but don't stay on for long :/

Would like to see more players online but its an old game an needs something new.

Hopefully S.Ov3 is still being made and we can look forward to that but not sure how many of the 'old' players will return.
- 2nd Place Finish in Danimals 6th Tournament -

Danimal

I'm still around, I log on most days to find no-one online. Throw some spawns around for people that are online. Get enough people on at the same time and I'd be more than happy to throw a spawn party, host pvp matches and the like.

Supercowy

I am still online every now and then. I still follow the community and I will keep on waiting until V3 comes out. Too bad I live in the netherlands so I play on different times. I have 3 accounts at the moment.

Matty_Richo

I hang around the forums, occasionally a topic comes up that takes my fancy and I'll post. I don't really play much anymore as I don't have a lot of free time and the odd occasion that I do logon there isn't anyone else online. I also can't seem to find the motivation to hunt for drops as I have the majority of the non-super rare items and can't really be bothered spending hours grinding to get that elusive IS or Slasher.

Loganvz123

Possibly would be a little bit if I wasn't banned, the thing with SO is that it's fantastic fun for a little while, and then you realize that there's nothing much else to do in it than sit around and hit stuff.

Boondox

Yeah, It would be nice to see something new, but it would be better for V3 to come out :P

I usually get on for a few hours every couple days at night time anywhere from like 9pm - 2am or 3am (eastern time)
If anyone would like to find me ill be at the wall trying to get a gs. (level 68 and gs drop still hates me)
Would be awesome if we could get a big group of people or something and beat the hell out of some stuff

PS im in the hospital for the next 2 days and will be probably on SO the WHOLE time im in here trying to get my gs, my goal is to have one before i leave :)
*And Shepherds we shall be for Thee, my lord for Thee. Power hathe decended forth from Thy hand, our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
And teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti*