News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bonus Holiday Event Poll! (Forum rollback compensation)

Started by Meiun, August 28, 2013, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Stick Online holiday event would you most like to receive a free week of?

Xmas Event
30 (88.2%)
Easter Event
2 (5.9%)
Halloween Event
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: September 02, 2013, 03:13:48 PM

Meiun

As many of you have likely noticed, we have had a bit of a forum malfunction recently which required me to roll the forum database back a good bit (more information on this can be found here: http://www.stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2800.msg58819#new). As an apology on my part, as well as compensation for some of the inconveniences caused by this, I am planning on running one of the three SO holiday events for a week (starting shortly after this poll). So for those of you interested, please vote on which event you would most enjoy. Whichever gets the most vote will be the one that I go with. Please also note that the events will not include any of the custom holiday backgrounds, just the spawns (sorry!).

Infection

I appreciate you doing this. Something small like this goes a long way in my book.(Which I must say, is a great read!)

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

TheRobert

He said shortly after the poll. The voting closes September 2nd. So probably 3 or 5 days would be a good estimate :)

darkflash

T-Rok

darkflash

I want that slasher xD but that snoball would be fun!

darkflash

You should make all of the events go at once and raise the spawn rate for easter eggs, presents and the pumkins and ghosts and snowman :D?

darkflash

If you don't want to do that and just end up putting up the Christmas Event you should really raise the spawn rate of the presents and maybe the snowman!!! Please!

Mr Pwnage

I'm just curious since I think it would be pretty awesome....is it possible to have all 3 events at the same time? I would love to smash eggs, pumpkins, and presents in 1 single GS swing! ...and the Easter and Halloween events loot pale in comparison to Christmas loot anyways. Of course I don't know if your system allows for it nor if you would be willing to do it anyways...but just a thought.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

jackel1994

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on September 01, 2013, 09:42:56 AM
I would love to smash eggs, pumpkins, and presents in 1 single GS swing!

Hopefully you got your IS to hit them all in one swing Xb! Otherwise teach me how to GS.. I've been doing it wrong all along :(

11clock

Now that it has been mentioned, I think that all three events at the same time would be awesome.

darkflash

Yes if it's possible you should definately do it Meiun  ;D