News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bonus Holiday Event Poll! (Forum rollback compensation)

Started by Meiun, August 28, 2013, 03:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Stick Online holiday event would you most like to receive a free week of?

Xmas Event
30 (88.2%)
Easter Event
2 (5.9%)
Halloween Event
2 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Voting closed: September 02, 2013, 03:13:48 PM

Meiun

Poll is over, and the Xmas event is the clear winner by quite a land slide. I will try to get the event going later this evening most likely. Stay tuned for more info.

BiGFooT

Im a KiiD Soo what !

Meiun

The Xmas events are up! Enjoy! I considered the multi holiday event, but that would require a few small coding tweaks and I currently do not have the tools to make those changes available to me at the moment. Maybe another time :)

BiGFooT

You Should have a Litltle Spawn Party that would be fun :D
Im a KiiD Soo what !

TheRobert

I'm not saying I'm against the idea, but in the "Readme" it clearly states not to ask for spawn parties.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: BiGFooT on September 04, 2013, 10:41:09 PM
You Should have a Litltle Spawn Party that would be fun :D
Quote from: TheRobert on September 06, 2013, 01:47:40 AM
I'm not saying I'm against the idea, but in the "Readme" it clearly states not to ask for spawn parties.
No question mark. Must be statement not question.
Loophole in Stick Online rules. Demanding spawn party is okay. Just don't, ever, ask politely.

TheRobert

No question mark. Must be statement not question.
Loophole in Stick Online rules. Demanding spawn party is okay. Just don't, ever, ask politely.

You're right! That is definitely loopholy. I guess I'm not as legal-savvy as you are :)