News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some kind of anti-spawn on close range weapons?

Started by Loganvz123, September 07, 2013, 04:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loganvz123

So I was hanging around the desert today, and I wondered why yesterday I managed to get 7 candy canes and today I only found one. Now, the only difference today from yesterday is that I'm using a Katana. So I decided to get a whip out and go hit some boxes. Sure enough, the drops were plentiful. So I was wondering why this could be so I decided to run some fair tests.
I ran around with a Bandit hat and started hitting boxes. I spent about 3 hours, and hit 10 boxes each with a Katana, a Whip, and a Blue Candy Cane. Here are the results:
Item drops /10:
Katana: 1 (Red Candy Cane)
Whip: 4 (Red Candy Cane, 2 Blue Candy Canes and a Santa Hat)
Blue Candy Cane: 2 (Red Candy Cane and a Green Beret)

This may be purely coincidental, but I noticed that most of the items that DID drop were the ones that moved away from me when dropped.
Is it possible there is an accidental bug where a drop can not take up the same place a player, or that for some reason long ranged weapons have a higher drop chance?

Meiun

I can assure you with a high level of confidence that this would all just be coincidental.