News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Server Down - Cant login

Started by DNH, October 10, 2013, 02:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DNH

As the subject says, i cant login since a few Hours

Meiun

Quote from: DNH on October 10, 2013, 02:20:13 PM
As the subject says, i cant login since a few Hours
I'm on it. Taking a bit of time to get the server updated while it is down. It should be back in a bit.

DNH

Down again, anything with secure blabla met, connection closed. working on open registration?
Edit: Works again, run as administrator

crozier

(I'm just gonna post here instead of making a new thread)

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the server? I get this "Failed to connect to server" error upon trying to login. Tried a few hours ago, and tried again- nothin'. And thanks.

Meiun

Working fine for me right now. 18 people online currently.

crozier

Ah, ok. Hmm, that's odd. I tried on a device I knew could play SO, and the only thing I changed was the wifi network I was using (I played yesterday at home on a laptop and tried playing today at my dorm room.) I'm not really computer savvy, but it may be the public wifi connection or something like that, that is causing my problem.

Meiun

Quote from: crozier on October 28, 2013, 07:31:47 PM
Ah, ok. Hmm, that's odd. I tried on a device I knew could play SO, and the only thing I changed was the wifi network I was using (I played yesterday at home on a laptop and tried playing today at my dorm room.) I'm not really computer savvy, but it may be the public wifi connection or something like that, that is causing my problem.
It may have something to do with the security for your campus internet. I know my college had some restrictions that caused certain issues for a number of games. Particularly when it came to the use of UDP.

crozier

Yeah, it looks like I won't be able to play SO during the week at my campus. And all of the other networks are password protected ;( Oh well. Thanks for answering my inquiries.