News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Some enemy concept art

Started by Maguswaffy, October 17, 2013, 03:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguswaffy

I threw together some drawings and came up with cool movesets for enemies that could be added into v3 (or v2 if that ever happens)
Prepare for a lot of images.
Important parts are in red.

Archmage
As the name suggests, this is a mage that uses medium-range spells to attack with. Both attacks have a warning delay, giving the player time to retaliate.

Sky laser and ground laser
Sky laser has a bit more horizontal range than the ground laser, but has a longer warning delay. Can also target players on raised platforms, making this a tough fight if you don't have enough stamina to take him out in one run.
Ground laser is avoidable if you manage to crouch or jump before it activates, making it easier to avoid with low and high agility.

i forgot to actually save this image because durrrrr
anyways, i can't come up with a name for this guy. let's just call him "that thing" for now

This would deal 3/4 of that thing's base damage, since it has a medium range. Once the player moves a certain amount of pixels out of its bite attack range, it'll begin using the tail attack again, with a delay between each strike and a short crumbling effect in the ground to remind the player to be careful and side-step away.
Only works horizontally, so the player can still rest on a platform.

This attack is pretty basic. Like most of the enemy attacks in v2, this occurs whenever the player is close enough to that thing.
Deals 100% of that thing's base damage.