News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

My Drawing Tutorials

Started by Matty_Richo, November 14, 2013, 07:47:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

I always see people posting drawings they make on here and I feel it is my duty to help out others where I can. I am currently 19 and a half and have been drawing now for many years and decided to create some tutorials to help others that want to draw good like me.

Here is my first Drawing tutorial:

DNH

Trololol the left shadow...

Always draw a nice sandcastle because everyone love sandcastles xDD

ToxicDuck

10/10 tutorial. I read it and now people are telling me I'm a modern day Leonardo da Vinci.

Jmac

8/10 coming from a graduate of Jmac's Fancy Art Institute Inc. due to the fact that you incorrectly stated that red was the fastest color. Blue has obviously made a comeback in the past decade. I sincerely hope that you consider research before your next artistic endeavor. Good day to you sir.

:P

DarkTrinity

10/10 for helpfulness.
6/10 for grammar/punctuation.

Grammar Nazi out. ;)

Matty_Richo

Quote from: DarkTrinity on November 16, 2013, 05:24:07 PM
6/10 for grammar/punctuation.
Grammar Nazi out. ;)

Worst grammar Nazi ever!

Matty_Richo

I have been hard at work making moar drawing tutorials for you guyz. I know that there is a new Stick Online game coming out very soon so maybe you want to make realistic looking graphics with good shading and also you might want to make your pictures look like they are in the day time. So I am killing two cats with one shotgun so to speak and making a double tutorial 'how to draw a daytime picture WITH bonus shading!'.

Tidus

the amount of people that dont properly illustrate that red grows faster in their pictures is so frustrating, i'm glad you included that

Titan

I was gonna ask how the pterodactyl was gonna survive, until I saw the small grass. You do a really good job of making the pictures realistic and believable. A+
Livin' in a lonely world.