News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ghost

Started by tehrozzy, September 06, 2009, 06:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehrozzy

Could someone help dig me up a pic of a Ghost attacking? I've been trying to make a pic with some ghosts and stuff, but i can't find a single attacking ghost.

scsox

their attack is really hard to see

yottabyte

Quote from: YayForLife on September 06, 2009, 06:11:44 AM
Could someone help dig me up a pic...
ahahaha  :P

Anyway, I don't have any screenshots from Halloween '07. I joined like a week after halloween.

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

Termlessi

ok, i have tons of ghost attacking icons but how is it for this game?????

Termlessi

Sorry, double post i ment is it for this game...

Mystery

Quote from: Termlessi on September 06, 2009, 02:16:15 PM
.....What?

If you have ghost icons, but don't know if they're from this game, they're not from this game. -_- He meant the attacking animation of the Ghost enemy from Halloween '07. I have a screenshot of one frame of the Ghost just moving, but not attacking. Your best bet would be to ask Meiun or, better yet, Chaos if he has it.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Mystery on September 06, 2009, 02:22:11 PM
.....What?

If you have ghost icons, but don't know if they're from this game, they're not from this game. -_- He meant the attacking animation of the Ghost enemy from Halloween '07. I have a screenshot of one frame of the Ghost just moving, but not attacking. Your best bet would be to ask Meiun or, better yet, Chaos if he has it.
Actually I'm pretty sure Venuse made the ghost...and I wouldn't go contacting anyone for the sprites. Next time Meiun is on ingame, ask him nicely if he could spawn a ghost so you could capture the frames. I can tell you just from memory though, the ghost's attack is blowing air at you or something like that.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Lucifer

He isn't asking for sprites, hes just asking for a picture of the attacking animation so he can make a picture.
Now, if he were asking for an entire sprite sheet I might go o.O.

Anyways, sorry, can't say I have a pic.

Mystery

Quote from: Mrs. Pwnette on September 06, 2009, 03:11:15 PM
Quote from: Mystery on September 06, 2009, 02:22:11 PM
.....What?

Actually I'm pretty sure Venuse made the ghost...and I wouldn't go contacting anyone for the sprites. Next time Meiun is on ingame, ask him nicely if he could spawn a ghost so you could capture the frames. I can tell you just from memory though, the ghost's attack is blowing air at you or something like that.
Oh, whoops, venuse did make the ghost....slipped my mind. The reason I said to contact someone is that it'd be more convenient for YayForLife to just see the sprites than to ask Meiun for a spawn, although it would be better to do the latter. And the Ghost does blow air at you when attacking, I remember that much.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

foG

The gost is spitting some sort of acid towards you.

Unfortunately i don't have any pictures of any halloween related stuff :/

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

tehrozzy

@Termlessi - 1 "Modifiy" button to edit :P
------------ 2 Its not for the game, its just for a picture i was gonna draw, but I need to know what the attack looks like so i can draw it.

@Mystery - That would take awhile, seeing as me meiun live in like, completely opposite time zones :P

@yottabyte - Har har har.

Pinball

Think this is what your looking for.

~Pin

scsox

Quote from: Pinball on September 07, 2009, 01:43:02 AM
Think this is what your looking for.

~Pin

hey, did u take that screenie when meiun was on earlier?

tehrozzy

Thanks puppy...i mean pinball lol dad wont shut up about the puppy xD

i needed that :P

It'ss come in handy for the picture.