News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Seventh Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Started by Jmac, March 13, 2014, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What day would you prefer the tournament?

Saturday, March 15th
Sunday, March 16th

Jmac

Fifth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament
March 16th 8:00PM GMT+0
Registration closes March 15th 8:00PM GMT+0

What are Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments?
These League Tournaments will be ran regularly - every two weeks ideally - and will incorporate a ranking system for players to monitor their progress through the standings as well as assist in seeding players accordingly as the tournaments progress. In order to relieve the stress on any one person the host of these tournaments may regularly change, it will up to each host to decide in which way their tournament shall be fought. This should keep things interesting & provide an important amount of variety such that every faucet of skill in PvP can be explored.

If you would like to be the host one of these tournaments, feel free to contact Lucifer or Matty_Richo & we can work out a date.

This particular tournament will most likely not be streamed due to it being on a short notice, but please feel free to join us on Scotty's Teamspeak server at scottymiller.net; the more the merrier!

For more information, please visit the Semi Official Stick Online Tournament League topic

What is happening in this tournament?

Seeing as this is being announced so late, this will be a standard tournament. Standard PvP rules apply.

Info

Tournament Host: Jmac
Commentator(s): TBD (scottymiller.net)

Date: Sunday, March 16th
Time: 8PM (GMT+0)
Hats Allowed: All
Weapons Allowed:All
Required Level: 1

Prizes
(Graciously provided by Danimal)
First place: 6 of any spawn
Second Place: 3 Deluxe Presents
(Third place will be decided via a fight between the two semi-final losers, for the sake of ranking points)
*The spawns can be received on any account, although the day you receive them is dependent on Danimal's activity.
You will also get ranking points no matter where you place.

Participants
To join this tournament, simply post the name, current level and predicted level of the account you wish to enter. Current rankings can be found here.

• KrazyMotha - 99
  • TommyWiseau - 99
  • Iwannac00kie - 90
  • ToxicDuck - 99
  • Jex - 100
  • Muffi - 100
  • OldKingCroz - 99
  • CAT - 100
  • [slyer] - 99
  • TheRobert - 100
  • tank123 - 100

Disclaimer
Please remember that these are community run events. We cannot rely on a GM being there to kick people who are misbehaving. We ask that you please display a good level of maturity and do your best to help these events run as smoothly as possible. Please listen to the host, even though they don't have the fancy blue chat, it would be good if you could pay attention as they are there to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

Notice
I am willing to be flexible with the times to accommodate as many people as possible. If the current time is inconvenient for too many people, I'll attempt to make it more suitable so as to have a larger turnout. :)

KrazyMotha

KrazyMotha - lvl 99
Also that day is kinda just a bad day for me to play but i will try to make it

Jmac

I have added a poll to decided what day the tournament will be on. Please refrain from voting unless you will be participating. :)

Also, I will leave the date on the original post as is until Friday, at which point I will update it (if necessary).

Matty_Richo

scsox

ToxicDuck

Jexiur

I'm glad Sunday is in the lead for votes! Either way, I should be able to make it.
Jex - 100

buffi

If it gets changed to Sunday put me down, if not I can't make Saturday. Muffi- 100

crozier

I have a mild preference to Sunday, but I should be able to compete if it IS Saturday.
OldKingCroz 99

slyer

Jmac

Poll's closed. The tournament will be held this Sunday. This means signups will close tomorrow, and I will post a bracket soon after. Apologies to those who can't make it due to the date, I tried to accomodate as many as I could!  :(

TheRobert

Hey, sign me up.
TheRobert: level 100. special skill: winning

Jexiur

@TheRobert
More like...
Special Skill: Running around to annoy my opponent until they forfeit.
;D

TANK