News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Eighth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Started by Matty_Richo, March 20, 2014, 09:07:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What sort of Tourny do you want this time?

No Jumping
No Hats
No Top Tier Weapons (IS/LSS/Spire/Slasher/SH)

Helioman

Helioman level 93. maybe 94 before the tourney :P
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

Torch

You should ban GS and katana as well. With the current bans, GS is literally the only viable weapon. Without GS, katana is the only viable weapon. Without GS and katana, dagger, SS, WH, scythe, and (kind of) the whip are all viable.

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Torch on March 26, 2014, 04:37:04 PM
You should ban GS and katana as well. With the current bans, GS is literally the only viable weapon. Without GS, katana is the only viable weapon. Without GS and katana, dagger, SS, WH, scythe, and (kind of) the whip are all viable.

Quote from: Matty_Richo on March 26, 2014, 12:07:08 AM
The point here is to get rid of the advantage that people with IS/Spire/Slasher/LSB get. I understand that there are some people that haven't managed to get a GS or a Kat but most people do. This just means that the slightly less lucky people who have put in the work to build their account still stand a chance against players who have all the items... Buffi, Igumal, etc...

I may do another tourny (or someone else might do one) in the future consisting of only pre-desert items.

I would also have to disagree with you that GS is the only viable option, katana can definitely compete and I am sure someone will pull out a WH.

catmadman

catmadman lvl 100

Matty_Richo

slyer

Beastmode

Danimal

Tuffi

Characters I own:
Tuffi, Puffi, Wuffi, and Nuffi

buffi

Matty_Richo

I'll leave this open for a few more hours. 4 more people would make the draw a lot nicer.

Matty_Richo

SIGN-UPS CLOSED

crozier

Oh, crap, just so you know, Helioman and I are brothers and we use the same computer to pvp on. While we have access to a second one, it has some pretty severe fps lagg (and ping lagg when there is a lot of people online). Is there any way you could switch the fights around, by any chance?