News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

*UPDATE* Stat Mixer v1.42

Started by Jmac, March 24, 2014, 12:49:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

UPDATE 3: Version 1.421 is released, and it removes the swing and regen button due to it's inaccuracy. I will add this feature back in the future.

UPDATE 2: Version 1.42 is now released! Now you can emulate a real PVP using the swing and regen buttons in VS mode, as well as save and load matchups!

UPDATE: Version 1.41 has been released! This build contains the VS feature for comparing two builds, as well as an awesome new icon courtesy of ToxicDuck! Enjoy! :)

Hello everyone, I'm here to bring you the latest update to Celson's Stat Mixer: Version 1.4! This update contains several new features and some minor changes that are listed in the included changelog. Credit goes to Celson for the creation of the original stat mixer upon which this update was made, JesusLand for originally ripping the sprites, and the Stick-Online team for pretty much everything else! Any suggestions and bug reports are welcome, please enjoy!

*Notice*: Version 1.4 saves will work with the new version, but you won't be able to use the VS feature. Just re-create the builds and re-save them to solve this.

EDIT: No new versions will be released.

TheRobert

Awesome,
Great that you still credited Celson for his hard work.
Love the changes you added.
So awesome.
That egg hat really frustrated those with OCD, I know. Appreciate it.
"More positive feedback."
just kidding :) seriously awesome though

Jmac

Thank you! I plan on adding a VS feature sometime in the future so you can see how two builds hit for hit each other, however, I'm busy with inFamous: Second Son right now. As it stands, I won't get around to it for a week or two, but when I decide to take the time to do it, I'll release another update.

Jmac

Pardon the double post, but the VS feature has been completed, so update version 1.41 is now released! You can download it here, or in the original post:

Next goal is to allow the loading of separate builds in VS mode. Stay tuned!

ToxicDuck

Loving it man, the VS feature is great. Good job =D

Jmac

Have you ever wanted to emulate a PVP and see how swaps and HP ticks influence the tides of the fight?! No? Oh...well then.

For those who are interested, stat mixer version 1.42 is now released and includes that feature as well as saving for VS mode! Enjoy! :P

Jmac

Hey guys, I reuploaded version 1.42 as 1.421, which removes the swing and regen feature, as it was inaccurate. I'll have it fixed in the next version though, so bear with me! :)