News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Ninth Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournament

Started by crozier, April 05, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which special tournament rules do you want?

A. Wooden Hammers pvp (arena)
1 (7.7%)
B. Pirate Ship pvp
4 (30.8%)
C. Rock Demon obstacles (arena)
8 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: April 12, 2014, 12:21:58 AM

catmadman

Dragx_Rage

Osh - level 100, I know I have missed the last few but I should be able to make this one :)

slyer

Fisuman

By the way, is it possible to make the tourney start an hour earlier?

crozier

Ehh, it's kind of at the last minute to change the time, Fisuman. If both you, your opponent, and Dan show up an hour earlier, then I'm sure we could make your fight start earlier. But, yeah it would really depend on what time your opponent/Dan show up at.
Sorry if it's a tad late for people in Europe. It's tricky finding a time that works for the Americans, Europeans, and Australians.

Also: there's about 5 hours left to register. Rock Demon Obstacles has won the poll, and the event starts at 7:00 PM Standard Time this Saturday.

Helioman

Sorry to imform you guys of this but, i will not be able to attend the tourney this time  :(
Shorts are comfortable and easy to wear!

crozier

Ah- Helio- hope you can make the next one.

Anyway, registration will be open for the rest of the night. If any of you still want to participate, feel free to ask. Brackets will be posted about 4-5 hours before the tournament starts.

chaya

crozier

Brackets have been posted!

The Mini-Tournament starts in 3 hours 45 minutes. Don't be late!

chaya

crozier

Sorry bout that chaya ;p And I forgot the []s in slyer. Anyway, it's too late to fix XD

chaya

crozier

Ok folks, the mini-tournament starts in 45 minutes! And, we will be fighting at the arena, for RD obstacles.

crozier

The tourney was tons of fun! Thanks to everyone that showed! Thanks Dan for spawning, and thanks Matty for letting me host.

There were some great fights this time around. CAT & Krazy, Osh & gunblade, and CAT & gunblade, specifically were great fights.

ToxicDuck

My internet went off around 4 hours before the tourny. It just came back on 10 minutes ago. Sorry for not being able to come.