News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Semi-Official Stick Online League Tournaments Temporarily On Hold

Started by Matty_Richo, May 09, 2014, 10:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matty_Richo

Some of you might have noticed that there hasn't been a tournament scheduled for this weekend.

If you've been at the last few tournies you'll know that they have been a little less active with some of them struggling to get more than 10 people.

I think the best decision at the moment is to put them on hold temporarily. I am hoping that whatever events/competitions Danimal puts on over the next little while will bring back some activity and then we can start the mini-tournies back up.

I think they have been a huge success so far and it really excites me that we managed to have ten exciting tournaments. And a big thank you to Lucifer, Igufed, Jmac, Crozier and Buffi for hosting and a big thanks to Danimal for all the effort he's put into them.

Lucifer

Thank you so much Matty for encouraging all of this, my apologies for not being around for a while, I've been going through a lot of change recently.