News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia V2- Hosting Sign-Up List/Archive

Started by Mystery, September 10, 2009, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpicPhailure

It'd be interesting if we could host a Survivor game. In Epicmafia, there are setups that a full of leaders and lightkeepers, along with one silencer. That one silencer cannot kill at night, and whispering is enabled. The townies can make alliances and break them, it's sort of fun. Because everyone is a leader, they won't know the backstab. The goal is to be the last ones living, either killing the silencer or being the only townie left with the silencer.

Red October

Quote from: EpicPhailure on September 29, 2009, 10:21:23 PM
It'd be interesting if we could host a Survivor game. In Epicmafia, there are setups that a full of leaders and lightkeepers, along with one silencer. That one silencer cannot kill at night, and whispering is enabled. The townies can make alliances and break them, it's sort of fun. Because everyone is a leader, they won't know the backstab. The goal is to be the last ones living, either killing the silencer or being the only townie left with the silencer.

Impossible to do on a forum.

EpicPhailure

Probably impossible for lightkeepers, but just really annoying if you only have leaders.

Mystery

AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Mystery

Bumping to say negative points have been added for extreme disobeying/disruption.

IrockTheHouse

IrockTheHouse

Mystery

EpicPhailure

I was a townie in Mafia 3, but died. Since the town was the winning side, I should have +1 point, right?

Mystery

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 12, 2009, 09:48:23 PM
I was a townie in Mafia 3, but died. Since the town was the winning side, I should have +1 point, right?
Ah, nice catch. I was in a rush.

11clock

uberzleet

I've had some experienced, played the original.
I would like to host a game. Not much in mind, But I got some more... zombie like Ideas.
Basically, here's the idea: NOBODY STEAL IT
So, zombies are everywhere. Stuck in 1 building. Shooting zombies, got some defenses. The mafia are the ones who caused the plague. We are voting who to send out into the zombies.
When somebody dies, you DO figure out what role they played because of... ya'know, like if someone was a townie nothing would happen, but a mafias card would fall out... something like that!

If you like the idea, let me know :) I'd be willing to host any time.
Bandits

Jackabomb

Uber, change the dogtag thing...The U.S. Military has nothing to do with the mafia.

11clock

Mystery

Epic bump, just to ask a question.

The reason the mafia games stopped was primarily because of uberzleet and Irockthehouse, 2 users who said they would host the next games, but they didn't. I had planned to make a another one(and possibly scrap their games), but I felt that user participation was at an all-time low and I wanted to see it resurface. I don't know if that was due to the games themselves or the fact that user participation was dwindling ever since raeyo's game on the Stick Hangout(which no longer exists and was many years ago).

It didn't, and the Forum Games section was a ghost town for quite a while (save for a few people). I left it alone because I felt it wasn't worth it at the time, because of things in my life that took precedence over playing long-duration games on an internet forum.

You'll notice about 2 years have passed since then.  :P

I felt like playing Mafia a good while ago, but because of The Stick Mafia(as in the clan that Lucifer, Danimal, igufed, and several other well-respected members of the community formed in secret), I didn't want there to be confusion.

Why am I posting now about it? I guess I just don't give a !@#$ that much.  :|

So, who would be interested in playing Stick Mafia games again? If people really are interested, I promise to put more effort into it, like actually keeping up with the stories, and making image bios for roles, as well as some tweaks of my own when I host. Hopefully other people will want to host too.