News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia V2- Hosting Sign-Up List/Archive

Started by Mystery, September 10, 2009, 08:48:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

I'm not really interested in Stick Mafia anymore. Sorry. :x

Lucifer

I'd actually love to if we can get a decent amount of people.

Mystery

Quote from: Lucifer on July 29, 2011, 01:55:48 PM
I'd actually love to if we can get a decent amount of people.
That would be the main problem here. I've been trying and will keep trying to get enough people to start a new SM game.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

We only have 2 forum games active here, so I'll join.

I've read over how Mafia works a few months ago, but I've never actually played it, so I'm a tad of a beginner. Not bad enough of a player, though. :)

Jackabomb

I personally think mafiascum.net games are better, even if they do take longer. I might play SM again, but there would have to a lot more players than I think you can gather up.

Mystery

Quote from: Jackabomb on July 31, 2011, 11:51:25 AM
I personally think mafiascum.net games are better, even if they do take longer. I might play SM again, but there would have to a lot more players than I think you can gather up.
Yeah, I'm not quite confident I could get enough people to make this fun, let alone the fact that it appears some people's hearts wouldn't be in it. 'Tis a shame.

EDIT: Curse you older forums.

EDIT #2: I am actually working on some stuff although I doubt it'll come to pass, like the images for the games. The schoolwork I have takes precedence over this, obviously. I could post a couple if people are interested.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.