News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your Creations

Started by Delicious, September 14, 2009, 08:05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Some old and recent pixels mixed that I don't think you've all seen, it's been a while. :s

<3

crozier

Man, Delicious, you are truely amazing. How long have you been pixeling for?
Oh, and got anything that you haven't posted on pixeljoint yet XD? New Delicious stuff is always a treat.

get it?

ARTgames

So3 is going to look amazing.

DarkTrinity

Delicious, you are my hero. My pixel god.

Delicious

Thank you guys :) Wow!

Pixeling for around four years I'd say, there are tons of new stuff on my pixeljoint that most of you haven't seen. http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/17347.htm
<3

havok

Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 21, 2013, 12:22:42 AM
Delicious, you are my hero. My pixel god.

agreed those are the shit lol

Delicious

<3

crozier

Some stuff I did this month. Been practicing.

Critique would be cool, if anyone is in the mood to bash me ;p

Freeforall

Really nice stuff Croz and Delicious ;)

DarkTrinity

Quote from: crozier on January 30, 2013, 12:20:19 AM
<snipped>

I think the one critique I have is the perspective on the coffin is weird. You wouldn't be able to see both the top and the bottom of the coffin at the same time.. Unless it's a funky shaped coffin that is bigger on the bottom and smaller on the top. In which case you'd probably be able to see all the sides.
Hope that even makes sense. lol.

crozier

Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 31, 2013, 09:57:09 AM
<snipped>
<double snipped>

I think the one critique I have is the perspective on the coffin is weird. You wouldn't be able to see both the top and the bottom of the coffin at the same time.. Unless it's a funky shaped coffin that is bigger on the bottom and smaller on the top. In which case you'd probably be able to see all the sides.
Yeah, that makes sense. My perspectives one of the things I need to work on. Been working a lot on anatomy and realistic stuff, and been ignoring this. Best work on it some more methinks.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: crozier on January 31, 2013, 07:16:20 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on January 31, 2013, 09:57:09 AM
<snipped>
<double snipped>

Yeah, that makes sense. My perspectives one of the things I need to work on. Been working a lot on anatomy and realistic stuff, and been ignoring this. Best work on it some more methinks.
Haha, yea, if you want a sense of realism, having correct perspective will definitely help you with that. And not just with drawing objects, if you want dynamic poses when drawing people, perspective is a big player in that. I've gotten to the point where I can pretty much draw objects in perspective with out having to use vanishing points; which is how they teach it in school.

Delicious

<3

crozier

Wait, dude, is that just a mockup or is it an actual game?
Either way, its very nice.

crozier

(Double post oh my! For bumping porpoises)

And here's my most recent drawing. A plethora of anatomy errors, but practice makes perfect.
So the project was to listen to this one symphony/ story that goes along with it and it was about a prince who has to stop this evil king, who happened to kidnap a bunch of princesses and phoenixes and that kind of evil kingly stuff.
tee hee... porpoises...